Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Ah so it is. It's a huge story and there are people rightly furious, I just think this government is unlike anything we've seen on these islands before. The rules don't apply anymore. I'm hoping people remember this when the election does finally come round but I'm not optimistic.

Yep I’d agree re the government. Still more to come out in Cummingsgate IMHO.

2 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Very noticeable lack of Kuenssberg on twitter tonight. I think she knows the game is up for her favourite “no. 10 source”

She's driving to Durham, and it would be irresponsible to text while she's doing that.

Quite apart from being a vile c*nt, he looks like a tramp in almost every pic I've seen. Horrible human. 

It wouldn’t surprise me if his laptop had questionable content.

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

She's driving to Durham, and it would be irresponsible to text while she's doing that.

Sarah Smith on board to make it three in a bed?

Very noticeable lack of Kuenssberg on twitter tonight. I think she knows the game is up for her favourite “no. 10 source”

Absolutely.
The brilliant thing about this is the Tories who endlessly claim she is anti-government. What a time to be alive ( assuming you’re not one of the 60000 who aren’t).

3 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Fucking hell Scotland, enough is surely enough of these c***s, get them tae f**k

WATP GSTQ

…..and in 2020 this is what really counts.

Daily Mail

YouGov poll finds 68% of Britons think Dominic Cummings broke lockdown rules by taking his family to Durham and more than half think he should resign - as Twitter users brand him a 'hypocrite'

Sunday's New York Times front page has a list of the names of 1000 victims of Covid-19, as their total deaths nears 100k.

They also have a story online of a Missouri hairdresser who worked 8 shifts while sick, exposing 91 people to the risk of infection.Screenshot_20200524-003334_Twitter.jpg