Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Credit to Ian Watson and Sam Coates and the other journos for asking the direct questions, but Jenny Harries has just surrendered her integrity; all she had to say was that Mr Cummings and his wife should not have travelled 250 miles as they did, but she has chosen the cowards's way out - shame on her.  Shapps is merely Johnson's waffling human shield of the day. 

Credit to Ian Watson and Sam Coates and the other journos for asking the direct questions, but Jenny Harries has just surrendered her integrity; all she had to say was that Mr Cummings and his wife should not have travelled 250 miles as they did, but she has chosen the cowards's way out - shame on her.  Shapps is merely Johnson's waffling human shield of the day. 

She had zero integrity already.

Said large gatherings were fine live on the radio

https://www.thecanary.co/trending/2020/03/30/as-people-heap-praise-on-dr-jenny-harries-were-reminded-of-her-neck-breaking-u-turn/

Shapps is a total lightweight. He's been put out there knowing there's an indefensible position to defend and the press is out for blood. Can't have a big hitter being destroyed so put out a chump. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

Wow.

In the middle of the biggest crisis since the 2nd world war, we just watched the Tory government lie and make up policy on the hoof.....all to protect the organ grinder who controls the monkey.

This is shameful.

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

If I was a newspaper editor I'd be getting my hacks to check every petrol station and services between London and Durham to see if they stopped there.

3/4 of the press is on the Tories side and will ignore this story after a day or 2. 

Can one of you lads come round my gaff and cough all over me so I'm allowed to travel up to Perth to see my folks for the first time in nine weeks? No symptoms just now so not allowed. Just using my common sense here. Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

If I was a newspaper editor I'd be getting my hacks to check every petrol station and services between London and Durham to see if they stopped there.

I'd be getting back on to the Durham cops and asking why the Government are saying they are lying

I imagine the new cases will start to tail off soon rather than continue to drop in an almost straight line.

Everything else is following the expected virus curve so no reason to expect this to be any different.

Will probably lead to phases not being as short as we would maybe hope looking at the figures just now as if one of the requirements is that "cases continue to fall" that isn't going to be as obvious as it is at the moment.

Screenshot_20200523-165432_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20200523-165444_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20200523-165505_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20200523-165543_Opera.jpg

Edited by Todd_is_God

Let's face it if Dominic Cummings does not resign or is sacked the UK Gov will lose what little credibility it has.

The UK gov has already lost all credibility over the past 10 years. People are forgetting that England is a nation with a population that is around 90% gammons who think it’s okay to go to the beach in their thousands or go down the city park and have a picnic surrounded by hundreds of others. No doubt a huge number of said gammons will think Cummings actions are justified “coz he’s looking after his kids innit.”

8 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Wow.

In the middle of the biggest crisis since the 2nd world war, we just watched the Tory government lie and make up policy on the hoof.....all to protect the organ grinder who controls the monkey.

This is shameful.

And destroying the public health message, you can choose what advice to ignore and interpret it as you like, including travelling the length of the country when you're ill.