Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Saw two clowns on Nextbikes earlier on. Great idea.

Loads of folk buzzing around Glasgow's leafy West End recently on them.

Saw folk kneeling and praying outside a church on the pavement and road at Hyndland Street this afternoon. Literally on their knees to each other. Absolute moon-units

Edited by jagfox99

2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Loads of folk buzzing around Glasgow's leafy West End recently on them.

Saw folk praying outside a church on the pavement and road at Hyndland Street this afternoon. Literally on their knees to each other. Absolute moon-units

I was delivering in G12 on thursday and saw a bell end busking outside the CO-OP on Great Western Road.

1 minute ago, keithgy said:

I was delivering in G12 on thursday and saw a bell end busking outside the CO-OP on Great Western Road.

FFS.

Now you mention it, I've not seen any beggars out on Bytes Road recently.

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:

There have been quite a few conspiracy theories surrounding Covid 19, including it being a Chinese bioweapon, and/or 5G being to blame. Maybe we should look closer to home. The main website is effectively a moment frozen in time, and guess what the video is playing? St. Mirren scoring against Hearts. Coincidence?

https://www.pieandbovril.com/

If it can proven that St Mirren are behind this global pandemic then I think at the very least they should have points deducted.

Anyone who can see the lockdown lasting 2+ months longer is deluded. Where the hell would the Govt get the money to pay all the Universal Credit, Furloughed wages etc. Already they must have given out a ton (plus the grants that small businesses will get).

Borrow it.

57 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Given they aren't doing anything at all really, their figures are better than Scotland.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/17/belarus-crowdfunds-to-fight-coronavirus-as-leader-denies-it-exists

I don't plan on trusting their numbers. If you don't test, then you don't have cases

Plus Belarus isn't that well connected a country to other places, relatively speaking

Edited by Turkmenbashi

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Frankly astonishing that Cerberus still gets bites about American politics tbh

First poster I muted on here. Can't accept a troll that doesn't put his heart and soul into it.

My sister in law’s granny had a stroke and went into hospital. She was doing ok but then passed away. They put on the death certificate “possible coronavirus” which will mean it gets included in the daily deaths for that day. Apparently this is common. A lot of people who are dying from coronavirus were going to die anyways but they put it down to coronavirus so people take notice.