Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Aye, good luck with that. I realised yesterday that I'm Now looking more like the wild Man of Borneo every day, so thought I'd get a basic set of Wahl Clippers. None available anywhere - best I've managed is a Braun set from Argos to pick up on Monday.

Looks like clippers are this week's bog roll.

Sportsdirect.com Wahl clippers at 24.99. Plus a fiver delivery less £1.00 cash back at some point. Ordered on Sunday, arrived today. Son was overdue a cut when we went into lockdown.
Seem to be ok but are quite hot to the touch if you take as long as he did to try and blend it all in. [emoji23]

That’s the girlfriends granny away. She’d been diagnosed with terminal cancer a year ago and had been confirmed with Coronavirus last week.

Fucking awful.

Sooner this is over the better.

21 minutes ago, mizfit said:

That’s the girlfriends granny away. She’d been diagnosed with terminal cancer a year ago and had been confirmed with Coronavirus last week.

Fucking awful.

Sooner this is over the better.

Sore one.  Best wishes to your other half in a sad and tricky time.

2 hours ago, steve55 said:

It appears that China was doing research that the US had banned, so they circumvented US law by doing it in China...

I have said before, this thing is a bioweapon.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8211291/U-S-government-gave-3-7million-grant-Wuhan-lab-experimented-coronavirus-source-bats.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8211257/Wuhan-lab-performing-experiments-bats-coronavirus-caves.html

I was speaking to a nurse who works at one of the Ayrshire hospitals a few weeks back, she said this wasn’t a virus but rather “germ warfare” (her words)

4 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Parasitic scum.

How do we put these "companies" out of business?

Unfortunately Swiss bankers sitting with Billions in their vaults from tax dodging Tory c***s aren’t going to shit it when a forum full of middle aged alcoholics, VLs and Philpy come for them. 

I feel your pain however.

Unfortunately Swiss bankers sitting with Billions in their vaults from tax dodging Tory c***s aren’t going to shit it when a forum full of middle aged alcoholics, VLs and Philpy come for them. 

I thought he was talking about AG Barr.

35 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Just another example of money doesn't buy you class.

I quite like the idea of some renegade band of P&Bers burning the cash of this scum,  as they are forced to watch as they lose everything.

I'm away to get my flaming torch and pitchfork.

35 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

32 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

I thought he was talking about AG Barr.

Referring to the money obsessed  sub humans 

Edited by Father Ted

My girlfriend is a care worker & had the first death (confirmed) at her care home today.
She spent 3 hours with the unfortunate gentleman last night, she has sat with plenty others when they’ve passed and said this mans last few hours were horrific. fortunately (for her), the resident made it through the night. He received 3 separate visits from NHS nursing staff between 10pm & 6am to administer morphine etc.
He passed away this morning. I’ve always taken this seriously, but when your partner comes home from work after going through that, it does make a difference. One of the NHS nurses commented that the care home staffs PPE was equivalent to what would be expected in a sandwich shop... Stay safe everyone.