Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Worth adding three other sources of regular hospitalization should drop:

People with lung conditions aggravated by air quality. The huge drop in car pollution among others may be a big help here. We have had clear high pressure systems over much of the country that usually sees spikes in these kind of issues.

People not having accidents at work. 

There should be a drop in RTA's or road traffic accidents. Far less people driving so less pedestrians and car rider deaths. 

The models may not have accounted for this and we should be seeing some health benefits (in the short term) from that. 

3 minutes ago, steve55 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8221381/Back-grind-11-yards-place-Thomas-Hardy-wrote-Return-Native-action.html

People are now buying up all the flour, so they have opned up an old 11th century water-mill

27221346-8221381-image-a-65_158695343072

My local shops all appear to have an excellent and fresh selection of both Warburton and Hovis loaves of various types.

I think I'll leave the "home baking" to the rockets and just keep purchasing from the professionals.

5 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

My local shops all appear to have an excellent and fresh selection of both Warburton and Hovis loaves of various types.

I think I'll leave the "home baking" to the rockets and just keep purchasing from the professionals.

Get yourself a bread-making machine.  The difference between home-made and shop-bought bread is chalk and cheese.

Just now, The DA said:

Get yourself a bread-making machine.  The difference between home-made and shop-bought bread is chalk and cheese.

I'm still working remember, I've no time for all that carry on !!

Apart from that, I remember a few years back I bought a smoothie maker which seemed like a good idea at the time, and it was for about 3 or 4 weeks, but then the novelty wore off and it's been lying in a cupboard somewhere ever since.

Actually when I think about it, Vax shampoo hoover thing, no idea where it is. Karcher pressure washer, used it regularly for a couple of months, then chucked in a cupboard somewhere (probably beside it's pals the vax hoover and the smoothie maker).

Just now, WATTOO said:

I'm still working remember, I've no time for all that carry on !!

Apart from that, I remember a few years back I bought a smoothie maker which seemed like a good idea at the time, and it was for about 3 or 4 weeks, but then the novelty wore off and it's been lying in a cupboard somewhere ever since.

Actually when I think about it, Vax shampoo hoover thing, no idea where it is. Karcher pressure washer, used it regularly for a couple of months, then chucked in a cupboard somewhere (probably beside it's pals the vax hoover and the smoothie maker).

Breadmaker is 3 minutes of setting up then you piss off to work.  No oversight required.

21 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Theres no end to Bodie and Doyle's talents...

1 hour ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Aye, good luck with that. I realised yesterday that I'm Now looking more like the wild Man of Borneo every day, so thought I'd get a basic set of Wahl Clippers. None available anywhere - best I've managed is a Braun set from Argos to pick up on Monday.

Looks like clippers are this week's bog roll.

I've seen this all over social media, folk cutting their own hair. It's only been 3 weeks.

2 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Germany bans mass gatherings until August at least 

Staunchest country of the year award currently heading their way.

34 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

D9198A93-5942-407E-9713-60D3EEF5B3F5.jpeg

aye up - looks like she's keeping extensive notes and generating performance-related feedback via graphing if her clipboard is anything to go by - there's some potentially damning post-coital pillow talk, right there - would make roy keane's match analyses seem fair and balanced..

also, at the risk of cross-pollinating threads, there's not a shadow of a doubt of any over-rated sex to be had there, certainly not from my perspective

she'd obviously give it 2/10 and scribble 'must try harder' in her margin, mind....