Coronavirus (COVID-19)

18 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Unashamedly stolen from the Fife Jammers FB page:

***BREAKING NEWS***

THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE LIFTING RESTRICTIONS IN PARKS AND BEACHES DURING THE EASTER BREAK.

The Government has announced today that, for the Easter break, certain groups are allowed to go to parks and Beaches and invite friends round for BBQ’s.

IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ

While the majority of the population will remain in lockdown the following groups will be allowed to gather together at Parks and beaches:

Imbeciles
Half wits
Morons
Troglodytes
Ignoramus’
Simpletons
Illiterates
Idiots
Dickheads
Twats
Fucktards
Fuckwits
p***ks

Anyone not in those groups must follow the guidelines set out by the Governments regarding social distancing ....... help save our NHS emoji304.pngemoji170.pngemoji304.png and flatten the curve emoji304.pngemoji170.pngemoji304.png

That's the majority of the UK tbh.

38 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

***BREAKING NEWS***

THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE LIFTING RESTRICTIONS IN PARKS AND BEACHES DURING THE EASTER BREAK.

The Government has announced today that, for the Easter break, certain groups are allowed to go to parks and Beaches and invite friends round for BBQ’s.

IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ

While the majority of the population will remain in lockdown the following groups will be allowed to gather together at Parks and beaches:

Imbeciles
Half wits
Morons
Troglodytes
Ignoramus’
Simpletons
Illiterates
Idiots
Dickheads
Twats
Fucktards
Fuckwits
p***ks

Anyone not in those groups must follow the guidelines set out by the Governments regarding social distancing ....... help save our NHS emoji304.pngemoji170.pngemoji304.png and flatten the curve emoji304.pngemoji170.pngemoji304.png

Shite.

Most people use parks and stay safe. Same with beaches. 

Only someone with a garden would post that. I do have one btw.

Update from Saturday's musings. Neighbour that I grassed on's mother has fallen out with another neighbour as she thinks she phoned the police as she had a go at her about going to other folks houses. The thing is, they work together [emoji102]

5 minutes ago, philpy said:

Update from Saturday's musings. Neighbour that I grassed on's mother has fallen out with another neighbour as she thinks she phoned the police as she had a go at her about going to other folks houses. The thing is, they work together emoji102.png

1 hour ago, Dunfermline Don said:

***BREAKING NEWS***

IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ

Imbeciles
Half wits
Morons
Troglodytes
Ignoramus’
Simpletons
Illiterates
Idiots
Dickheads
Twats
Fucktards
Fuckwits
p***ks

Wait a minute, I'm a Dickhead and haven't moved over the door. 🤔

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

3 weeks is up on Monday with the review being postponed, presumably till Boris can be involved.

The talk seems to be more aimed at the type of loosening when it comes, I dont think anyone is talking like Monday is the end, but even so, it's just a confirmation that we will hit the point where rates of admission and death intersect with economic consequence.

Certainly would bet the house on at least a 2 week extension being announced fairly soon though. But after that period, something will change. There will be at least some things allowed to get going again.

Where's this "talk"? Most of the reports I've seen on the news are just assuming that the lockdown will be continued, despite the "three week review". The only people who seem to think it'll be lifted any time soon are the Facebook Ma and Facebook Da who assumed that the government's three week review meant an actual three week lockdown.

We'll be in lockdown until at least the start of June. When it is lifted, it'll be very slow and methodical. Pubs and restaurants are not going to be open by the middle of June. And people can forget about holidays given the well documented spread of imported cases in places like China and Singapore. Social distancing is still going to be in place even when the lockdown is slowly lifted.

I could be wrong, but I probably won't be. Buckle the f**k up and settle down for many more weeks and months of this; there might be brief moments when restrictions are lifted but they'll be temporary.