Coronavirus (COVID-19)

15 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

There's apparently a 'clap for Boris' organised at 20.00 tonight.

f**k off. 

I'll be #fapping4Nurses at that time...

56 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

What did your Missus get?

Whatever I allocate her.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

No milk? 

No, this stuff came from a foodbank, as I understand it. (Not the meat.)

This is a "top up" not an "instead off".

Nearly all the big supermarkets seem to be saying something  like... supplies are normal, no need for major rationing, there's enough for everyone etc..

I've been trying to buy packets ( or more exactly, one packet.. ) of antt-bacterial wipes. All I see are empty shelves. Inquiries to staff bring... don't knows when

they'll have more..., they'll be in when they're in........ 

Is this just me, or my locality.. ?

Edited by beefybake

Heres where I am with Boris, whilst attempting to avoid anything crass.

He is a man who has been at the heart of Conservative who have inflicted many years of austerity on the UK. We now know that it was an ideological austerity borne out of political/class beliefs.

If anyone doesnt think that among the data gathered prior to implementation included excess deaths and impoverishment rates then that person is deluded.

So with all of that being said, I probably carry about as much respect for Boris' life as he and his kind do for others which is, not a great deal. Collateral damage up to and including death is something he has stood behind for over a decade in the pursuit of political agenda.

Do I specifically wish him to be dead? No.

Will I bat an eyelid anymore than any other person taken too early due to covid.... No.

25 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Also there are loads of people who only exercise in gyms now using streets and parks.

The ones I've spotted have clearly been wasting their money.

3 minutes ago, beefybake said:

Nearly all the big supermarkets seem to be saying something  like... supplies are normal, no need for major rationing, there's enough for everyone etc..

I've been trying to buy packets ( or more exactly, one packet.. ) of antt-bacterial wipes. All I see are empty shelves. Inquiries to staff bring... don't knows when

Are anti bacterial wipes not getting prioritised to the NHS and care homes?

2 minutes ago, beefybake said:

Got any of these at home? They’re antibacterial:

033D1F5E-300E-42D7-932A-F825CEA3E9CD.png

6 minutes ago, beefybake said:

Much seems to depend on when the deliveries are received and when the cages are put out.

Unfortunately as soon as anything hits the shelves its snaffled by droves of anxious and paranoid shoppers.

7 minutes ago, beefybake said:

Plenty J-cloths and kitchen/bathroom cleaner sprays available. Adapt and survive.

8 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Are anti bacterial wipes not getting prioritised to the NHS and care homes?

I can buy two large packs of anti-bacterial wipes per week through my work and I donate them to the local hospital. 

This post serves no purpose other than to highlight what a great guy I am. I'm away to stick this on Facebook to see how many likes I can get. 

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I can buy two large packs of anti-bacterial wipes per week through my work and I donate them to the local hospital. 

This post serves no purpose other than to highlight what a great guy I am. I'm away to stick this on Facebook to see how many likes I can get. 

Doesn’t make up for the seven people you murdered imo.