Coronavirus (COVID-19)

11 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Got a phone call from my Dermatology Dept last Friday telling me that i too fit into the "high risk" group and my letter will be on its way soon.  I've been following the rules and staying in even although i'm feeling absolutely fine.  Does the letter say 12 weeks from the date of the letter, or from the start of the current lockdown ??   Cheers 

Date of the letter which is dated April 1st mate

1 minute ago, Herman Hessian said:

please keep your £20 - extensive research have revealed nothing similar - sorry

on the upside - i have  also discovered that the fragrant ms hurley's elder sister, kate, has an even better pair of tits than her famous sibling - imagine those two fighting over the soap in the bath as sprightly young things...

Liz Hurley rushes from the US to be with model nephew Miles after ...

You into watching incest? 

6 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

on the upside - i have  also discovered that the fragrant ms hurley's elder sister, kate, has an even better pair of tits than her famous sibling - imagine those two fighting over the soap in the bath as sprightly young things...

You are a danger to society.

11 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

Liz Hurley rushes from the US to be with model nephew Miles after ...

One has a pearl necklace...for the time being.

36 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Not yet. Wife just did a shop two days ago so would feel a bit dodgy. 

Not sure how I'm going to manage this given I have 2 kids under 7 and I feel 100% healthy so mentally I'm not in a place where I feel its required. 

In a way it would have been easier when I was on chemo because that made you feel like utter shit. Immunotherapy in my experience makes you feel a wee bit more tired than usual, sometimes. 

The 12 week thing is a very wide one rule fits all thing, more essential for some situations than others. I feel perfectly fine too, just a bit fragile for a few days after 3 weekly chemo sessions, think it's a mild version. I'll be on total lockdown for the next few weeks, if the cases start falling considerably I'll probably risk some careful outings.  Hope to f**k it doesn't go on for months and months, especially as my lifespan has come down a bit.

Edited by welshbairn

More news from Catalonia on increased testing and the rather cheap cost when taken in relation to what we're spending.

https://www.catalannews.com/society-science/item/mass-testing-of-population-for-coronavirus-to-be-launched

Plus a breakdown of those infected by age and gender,

https://www.catalannews.com/society-science/item/female-in-her-fifties-urban-average-covid-19-patient-in-catalonia

Edited by WATTOO

39 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

74 Scottish deaths announced today because of the tinpot  “we don’t work the weekend” way of reporting them 

If that number is for Saturday - Monday, is that not a reasonably good sign?

“People from all parties and none want to see the prime minister doing well” says former Scottish Conservatives leader Ruth Davidson

I've read this a few times and I'm still perplexed by it.

Edited by greendot