Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, Fife Saint said:
7 minutes ago, The OP said:
Ironically, she looks like you’d get a disease off her.

I'd take my chances tbf.

Taking a chance with a woman is standard practice for guys in fife.  You'll probably be immune now.  

3 minutes ago, HooseLee said:

I think that was ian Duncan Smith's policy.  If it was Johnson's, it would be have his name on it like those bikes etc.  Thers no way he wouldn't be takking the credit for it  

It’s the policy of every single Tory MP who has supported it, and those in leadership positions who do nothing to change it deserve most blame.

55 minutes ago, philpy said:
1 hour ago, eindhovendee said:
You just trying to tell us all you've got a girlfriend? emoji848.png

He met her at IKEA when he was on holiday in Strathclyde.

Is that like a flatpack version of a blow up doll?

This bufoon chat is up there with bojo and Boris btw. Get it in the fucking bin. A bufoon is a cuddly, comedy character whose clumsiness you forgive from good feeling. 

Boris Johnston is an utter c**t. No two ways about it. Personally and politically, has no redeeming features whatsoever. 

Edited by madwullie

16 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I've put my Game of Thrones books. my 40 year old Lord of the Rings and Jamie Carragher's autobiography out on display, should the need arise.

I can't tell if you're trying to flex here but it's 10x times funnier a post if you are.

2 minutes ago, madwullie said:

This bufoon chat is up there with bojo and Boris btw. Get it in the fucking bin. A bufoon is a cuddly, comedy character whose clumsiness you forgive from good feeling. 

Boris Johnston is an utter c**t. No two ways about it. Personally and politically, has no redeeming features whatsoever. 

04B70866-81CF-41B8-9580-50D2F5EE41B6.gif

3 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

Geldof will be doing his dinger trying to catch Covid 19 to get an invite, Chris Martin already booked his look at me spot.

IMG_20200406_201355.jpg

Is it meant to look like a gun being pointed?!

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

That comment is extremely distasteful to put it politely.

Johnson is fighting for his life.

Show some compassion for him and his family.

He was boasting about shaking hands with CV sufferers onthe 3rd of March and his father was telling everyone that he was going to the pub on St Patrick's Day.

They have clearly felt they were above this thing and not treating as seriously as they should have sending out a message to a lot of brain dead fans who are probably also straining the NHS after following their example.

Does dying in office grant you a state funeral? 

The griefmongers will be utterly fucking unbearable if he dies. Folk are already climbing over each other to show the most support for him. 

The man is an arsehole whom over the last three decades (at least) has shown absolutely no regard for anyone other than himself. He truly believes that he is above everyone and everything, to the point of even ignoring health and safety advice for a deadly virus that could well cost him his life. 

Nobody is untouchable and you reap what you sow. His and his government's delayed/ignorant response to this crisis has undoubtedly cost thousands of lives, why is his any more important?

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

That comment is extremely distasteful to put it politely.

Johnson is fighting for his life.

Show some compassion for him and his family.

The families of the 10s of 1000s who have died due to the austerity measures implementied by the Tories in the last 10 years would need a freshly peeled onion in order to shed a tear.