Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Aye you're right he’s just good old cuddly Boris.  Just ask anyone on Universal Cedit.

I never said he was cuddly but there is no comparison with Thatcher's legacy of destruction.

BTW I'm out of work right now and getting f**k all.  Not a penny. 

Guest Moomintroll
When Bojo said he'd rather die in a ditch, he meant      Demise In The Coronavirus Hospital

Prophetic, or what ????? 
So we are saying that BoJo is a Prophet, just like Jesus?

See these cnuts who keep getting interviewed from their hooses and project their intellectual capacity by way of their book collections? I’ve found the current winner  - Tony Blair’s  Chief of Staff for 10 years (I won’t count all the books) but I challenge PnB to find more. 

B2D25B50-2367-4CB0-9962-E06F923ACFA1.jpeg

Edited by alta-pete

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
4 minutes ago, hearthammer said:
When Bojo said he'd rather die in a ditch, he meant      Demise In The Coronavirus Hospital

Prophetic, or what ????? 

yup - could be dead just in time for easter....

1 minute ago, alta-pete said:

See these cnuts who keep getting interviewed from their hooses and project their intellectual capacity by way of their book collections? I’ve found the current winner  - Tony Blair’s  Chief of Staff for 10 years (I won’t count all the books) but I challenge PnB to find more. 

I've put my Game of Thrones books. my 40 year old Lord of the Rings and Jamie Carragher's autobiography out on display, should the need arise.

2 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

B2D25B50-2367-4CB0-9962-E06F923ACFA1.jpeg

18th Century aristocrats used to order books by the yard to fill up the shelves in their country piles to make themselves look cultured. 

They never read them of course.

1 minute ago, alta-pete said:

You are late to the party on this.

David Lidington has moved on from positioning his camera to capture a thousand books last week to one tonight where the view is an ostentatious one of a ceiling soiled with a water leak.

Even in these days of homespun broadcasting, there is spinning of the visuals.

4 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I never said he was cuddly but there is no comparison with Thatcher's legacy of destruction.

Yeah there’s no comparison because he’s only been in the job five minutes.  Give it time.

Don't know what your personal financial situation is but I really hope it’s better than the hundreds and hundreds of thousands on UC.

7 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
9 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Prophetic, or what ????? 

No, he was just a naughty Bullingdon boy

43 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

He's punching man. Show some respect.

Absolutely. In with an overweight 55 year old man in an extremely high pressure job and in ICU with coronavirus*. 

* hope he doesn't die from it

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah there’s no comparison because he’s only been in the job five minutes.  Give it time.

Don't know what your personal financial situation is but I really hope it’s better than the hundreds and hundreds of thousands on UC.

I think that was ian Duncan Smith's policy.  If it was Johnson's, it would be have his name on it like those bikes etc.  Thers no way he wouldn't be takking the credit for it  

7 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I'm not so sure I agree with you.

There were union battles of will for sure but I don't recall foodbanks in the 1980s.

There is also the matter of brexit as a tool for his own ambition.