Coronavirus (COVID-19)

That comment is extremely distasteful to put it politely.
Johnson is fighting for his life.
Show some compassion for him and his family.
Do you know what? I'll show Johnson the same amount of compassion as he and his party have shown the working class of this country. That ok with you?
I'm not a violent man by nature, and bar the imaginary friend try to be fairly Christian in my behaviour - I.e. There's no God, but that doesn't stop us being good to each other. I will not shed a tear if this dicksplash croaks: we could wipe out the Tory party root and fucking branch and not come anywhere near the butchers bill they've run up with their policies in the last decade.

This sympathy shite just goes to show they had it right when referring to the electorate as a "herd".

The line that he's been moved to intensive care 'as a precaution' is up there with a terminally ill Chernenko being dragged out his bed for a photo call among desperate attempts to reassure a nation that everything is fine. No one is moved to intensive care as a fucking precaution.

Just now, Bishop Briggs said:

That's classic whatboutery. Don't you have anyone in your family who has been divorced, has affairs etc?

The PM is fighting for his life and anyone who values human life, irrespective of politics, should wish  him a speedy recovery.

He was very selective about which ‘class’ of human life he valued.

Guest Moomintroll
Its like an arse cheek match thread..
Ah, match threads, I miss them... Not as much as I miss milfy nurses @Alert Mongoose

His family will be very worried - just as anyone's family would be in such circumstances.

Go f**k yourself, you miserable and heartless c**t.

Which family, exactly? One of the ones he's abandoned, or the one he's currently assembling for PR purposes?

I remember when Tories stood for family values. In public, at least.

4 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

That's classic whatboutery. Don't you have anyone in your family who has been divorced, has affairs etc?

The PM is fighting for his life and anyone who values human life, irrespective of politics, should wish  him a speedy recovery.

Nobody in my family has got a woman pregnant, refused to acknowledge the kids and despite being a millionaire refused to financially support them no.

I hope he lives if that helps you

Guest Moomintroll
Can I make a request for nurses with tattoos please? And, keep the politics down a bit on this thread as well?
Politics Forum for this pish.

4 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Can I make a request for nurses with tattoos please? And, keep the politics down a bit on this thread as well?

Aw f**k. No you an aw. Charles incoming tomorrow but thanks for preaching the message brer. 

Edited by alta-pete