Coronavirus (COVID-19)

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Leaving aside the warring of the Gammons and the neckbeards, a lot of people will be very worried, a relatively fit and healthy man in his 50s with no (known) health issues being affected like this. Rightly or wrongly a lot of people have taken the “underlying health issues” line to think that the people dying are all pretty much at deaths door anyway.

The stupid f**k went around shaking folks hands at a hospital. Probably never washed his hands for days either. Could have taken a fairly substantial viral load.

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=14248386

He's a fellow human being, a flawed one like the rest of us. A buffoon and a chancer, in my opinion. But a fellow human being. 

Best wishes to him and the thousands of others across the world in a similar predicament tonight. There, but for the grace of...

Edited by Angusfifer

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Wid obviously, but she's no oil painting...well maybe a Picasso.

Thought you'd be hanging around Downing Street ready to offer your unique bereavement therapy service.

26 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

His family will be very worried - just as anyone's family would be in such circumstances.

Go f**k yourself, you miserable and heartless c**t.

His family he lives with now, the family he walked out in for the one he lives with now or the family he refuses to acknowledge ?

Edited by invergowrie arab

3 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

He's a fellow human being, a flawed one like the rest of us. A buffoon and a chancer, in my opinion. But a fellow human being. 

Best wishes to him and the thousands of others across the world in a similar predicament tonight. There, but for the grace of...

Out of chuckies I’m afraid but you nailed it. 

13 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Leaving aside the warring of the Gammons and the neckbeards, a lot of people will be very worried, a relatively fit and healthy man in his 50s with no (known) health issues being affected like this. Rightly or wrongly a lot of people have taken the “underlying health issues” line to think that the people dying are all pretty much at deaths door anyway.

Has it just dawned on you?

I've hardly seen a soul in a month and this thing is terrifying.

Its not to be disregarded like the usual risk bulletins such as if you drink ## units a week you are condemned.

This is of a different order and whilst I have been acting responsibly, as every citizen should, Johnson launched his strategy by briefing pet journalists and glad handing for the cameras.

I'm not convinced he has taken this as seriously as he should.

2 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

His family he lives with now, the family he walked out in for the one he lives with minor the family he refuses to acknowledge ?

That's classic whatboutery. Don't you have anyone in your family who has been divorced, has affairs etc?

The PM is fighting for his life and anyone who values human life, irrespective of politics, should wish  him a speedy recovery.