Coronavirus (COVID-19)

4 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Raab kebab looks terrified.

The Tories love their money, they've got their strong beliefs
The Tories love their money, they've got their strong beliefs

Hay fever aside, I've been experiencing a very strange feeling of lethargy today and I have quite a high temperature as well. My girlfriend informs me that I was absolutely roasting whilst asleep last night. This is not an ideal situation for a hypochondriac like myself.
You just trying to tell us all you've got a girlfriend? [emoji848]

Johnson may be a c**t but it doesn't mean you have to lower yourself to the level of being a c**t as well.

The one positive is it might actually get the morons out there to realise that this virus is indiscriminate - if it can threaten the life of one of the elite then no-one is safe.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Johnson may be a c**t but it doesn't mean you have lower yourself to the level of being a c**t as well.

The one positive is it might actually get the morons out there to realise that this visus is indiscriminate - if it can threaten the life of one of the elite then no-one is safe.

The reason for the reaction there has been to this virus is that the elites know that already.

There's more at stake here than Boris's wellbeing. 

If he survives, he's a hero and will have most of the uk behind him.  If he dies, we'll have all the far worse snivelling wee tories like Gove and Hancock crawling over his body to get the top job. The tories will be the nation's party with their matyred fallen hero former leader.

This will also polarise the country politically even more.  Some will be all over social media celebrating, which will in turn quietly drive up support of the conservatives by more middle-ground people who don't particularly want to be on the side that celebrates someone's death just because you don't agree with them politically.

We'll just become even more like America.

The cynical side of me wondered if it was being exaggerated so that when he bounces back it's a huge surge of positive feeling and it deflects from what the country is going through.  But then, watching Raabs reaction, it looks like Boris is unlikely to pull through, or at least in a very serious condition. 

2 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

I hadn't followed BJs private life closely, or at all for that matter, but it must be said his current beau is a ride. Fair play to the stuttering f**k.

Each to their own. Wouldn't surprise me if the baby has hooves myself.

NINTCHDBPICT000526857484.jpg

1 minute ago, Fife Saint said:

I hadn't followed BJs private life closely, or at all for that matter, but it must be said his current beau is a ride. Fair play to the stuttering f**k.

Is she f**k...😄 well maybe in Fife she is I suppose 

Leaving aside the warring of the Gammons and the neckbeards, a lot of people will be very worried, a relatively fit and healthy man in his 50s with no (known) health issues being affected like this. Rightly or wrongly a lot of people have taken the “underlying health issues” line to think that the people dying are all pretty much at deaths door anyway.

Just now, ICTChris said:

Leaving aside the warring of the Gammons and the neckbeards, a lot of people will be very worried, a relatively fit and healthy man in his 50s with no (known) health issues being affected like this. Rightly or wrongly a lot of people have taken the “underlying health issues” line to think that the people dying are all pretty much at deaths door anyway.

I think the jogging and cycling was for the cameras. He probably went out the back door and jogged round the corner.