Coronavirus (COVID-19)

I don’t wish death on him and hope he pulls through.

I just know that if he does then everything goes into the opposite “Don’t speak ill of the dead” mentality with everyone saying how marvellous he was and how he did so much for the country etc etc.

The truth is he is a c**t of the worst kind, one that has the power to do cuntish things and ruin other people’s lives. That won’t change whatever the result of his illness. 

Edited by Jambomo

1 minute ago, Gaz said:

Thanks for clearing that up.

No, he doesn't know me personally. No, he hasn't done me any direct harm. But I see the effect of his (and his party's) policies every day in my working life. I can see the harm that he and his party's policies have done.

Tell me about it.  Despise them with a passion.  The last decade has been beyond terrible for some folk due to austerity.   I'd rather kill off the tory party than wish one of them dead.  Or not care about someone dying from this virus.  

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Don’t remember there being a lot of sympathy when Thatcher croaked.  Do people genuinely think that Johnson is any less a c**t than she was, that his legacy (if he survives) will be any worse than hers was?

He made me laugh a few times on HIGNFY.  In that regard I give him a pass, as I don't think Thatcher had a sense of humour at all.  

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Don’t remember there being a lot of sympathy when Thatcher croaked.  Do people genuinely think that Johnson is any less a c**t than she was, that his legacy (if he survives) will be any worse than hers was?

She has crossed my mind while typing some posts.  Would I have wished her dead in my younger days? Probably.  Maybe just getting old.  Admittedly hypocritical here... 

Just now, Savage Henry said:

He made me laugh a few times on HIGNFY.  In that regard I give him a pass, as I don't think Thatcher had a sense of humour at all.  

He made you laugh on HIGNFY?  Oh well that’s okay, all is forgiven.

Raab on the telly.

Question: "are you confident the government is under control tonight?"

Raab's body language gave him away before a word slipped from his lips.

He shook his head. Dominic Raab shook his head.

He then said something flaky referring to Johnson in the past tense.

3 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I don’t wish death on him and hope he pulls through.

I just know that’d he does then everything goes into the opposite “Don’t speak ill of the dead” mentality with everyone saying how marvellous he was and how he did so much for the country etc etc.

The truth is he is a c**t of the worst kind, one that has the power to do cuntish things and ruin other people’s lives. That won’t change whatever the result of his illness. 

If it's down to politics, you want him to pull through.  Him dying would do there opponents no favours.  

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

He made you laugh on HIGNFY?  Oh well that’s okay, all is forgiven.

It's like those folk who said they would vote for Farage because he looks like he'd be a good laugh on a night out  

14 minutes ago, The OP said:

What’s the script with a day off work if the incumbent PM dies and do you still get one if you’re working from home anyway?

The prime minister is not the Head of State so probably no day off at all.  

10 minutes ago, sophia said:

Forgive me but I don't recall the other half dozen or so trooping hand in hand as he moved into No10.

I've got no view on him personally as I don't know him, but he's hardly been the paragon of virtue when it comes to fathering.

We're all imperfect, no one is a paragon of virtue. 

Hay fever aside, I've been experiencing a very strange feeling of lethargy today and I have quite a high temperature as well. My girlfriend informs me that I was absolutely roasting whilst asleep last night. This is not an ideal situation for a hypochondriac like myself.