Coronavirus (COVID-19)

35 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

THis.  Lots of folk are used to  (and indeed need) their day structured for them.  To suddenly go to having to structure your own day when your motivation is rock bottom is not an easy thing to do.  Take my missus for example (a notorious mentalist),  i offered to give her a day off from schooling the bairn the other day thinking she would appreciate just sitting reading or watching the telly.  But no, I should "f**k off, do your work and let me get on with my structured day".  Charming.

Anyway, Im structuring my day around Alert Mongoose and today is not a fucking good day.    <<<seething

Cracks showing & we've not long been in lockdown...

Tbf the bairn dodged a bullet from your tuition.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Charming.

Anyway, Im structuring my day around Alert Mongoose and today is not a fucking good day.    <<<seething

Chin up m9

0A718AAD-E27A-4461-B6F2-1D0A865D8A78.thumb.jpeg.6230853b120c545b59c553ba43ccedad.jpeg

17 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Jerry Cole has disappeared and, swooping in  like a sexual predator.  Lex is back.

My take.  Could be wrong.

Comma shouldn't be used after the conjunction. The sentence construction is clumsy.  Jerry Cole has disappeared. Lex is back, swooping in like a sexual predator.

I don't know how many times people like you need it pointed out but its not all about the number of deaths its about too many people getting sick at the same time and completely buckling our health service to the point of no return. The health service in the UK is at capacity right now with the virus and that is after 2 weeks of lockdown.The worst is yet to come but it would have been a hell of a lot worse had we done nothing and let the virus run riot. Your argument of "people die all the time" is completely off the mark and doesn't focus on the bigger picture.

I know what its about, right now the lockdown looks to be doing it’s job, my point is about those who think it will be carrying on past June July or later “ becuase lives” and why they’re talking pish