Coronavirus (COVID-19)

The lockdown is going to have big consequences for people's lives, missing family visits and occasions is a big one.  Speaking to my wife's family last night some are going to have to self-isolate for a full 12 weeks so we won't see them for months, it's hard and means we won't have birthdays for a lot of us.  I won't see my parents or brothers families for months either most likely.  Saying this doesn't detract from people who are suffering serious ill health or bereavement.  It also doesn't mean that we aren't going to do it.

4 hours ago, superbigal said:

Fair play Nicola going on good morning Britain.
Probably the toughest gig out there facing Piers for now.

Seeing as he barely allows anyone talk, its probably the easiest one to go on.

16 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The lockdown is going to have big consequences for people's lives, missing family visits and occasions is a big one. 

It's not all good, some people are going through hell.

23 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

What if you’re stuck on a sofa bed at the mother in law’s because you can’t move into your new house? Can I moan about that because by Christ I need to moan to someone.

You know one way of relieving the stress for all of us here.

Is it just me or does Scotland have the most tinpot death reporting in Europe. We are supposed to be facing the biggest challenge since WWII, but it's not so serious that people might be working on the weekend.

13 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

You know one way of relieving the stress for all of us here.

After getting in yesterday, I went into the kitchen to do the all important hand wash in the kitchen and the mother in law’s bra was in the sink soaking. It was like a whale trap.