Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Fucking hell. I haven't read you since you used to post "Journey - Don't Stop Believing" a hundred times a day on the music thread. This really is the end of days.
Been on here since 2005(!)
And aye, my posting back then on the WAYLT thread was a bit excessive [emoji23]

I've never left - but I don't post much anymore, mostly post on Accies related threads.

But it's lockdown due to this so I've been reading more of the forum than normal due to boredom!

14 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Whilst BoJo succumbing to this would definitely not be at all hilarious, I have to say i'm in two minds about it. One the one hand we might get a public holiday out of it, on the other the PM croaking will likely extend the lockdown and I'll not get my 2 weeks of hillwalking etc in May. 

Hmmm. 

What use would a public holiday during a lockdown be? 😂

Guest Moomintroll
It's a constant source of wonder that Junior Pub League goes around thinking he's a functional homo sapiens.
I have somehow never encountered, or noticed, him before, is he always that bad?

39 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:
3 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:
Boris Johnson is a c**t.
That is now taking up an NHS bed.
Think that one through.

Like f**k is he in an NHS hospital.

A Bairnardo dose but can't afford to be at the forefront over the next week or so. 

Edited by ayrmad

Whilst BoJo succumbing to this would definitely not be at all hilarious, I have to say i'm in two minds about it. One the one hand we might get a public holiday out of it, on the other the PM croaking will likely extend the lockdown and I'll not get my 2 weeks of hillwalking etc in May. 
Hmmm. 
Hillwalking in May. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]