Coronavirus (COVID-19)

The revolution will be flat dwellers murdering garden owners. We will hang the c***s on their washing lines and do unspeakable things with shears, hoses and gnomes.

Expecting people who live in flats to stay inside 23 hours a day like a prisoner is a joke. Not happening. 

5 minutes ago, Detournement said:

The revolution will be flat dwellers murdering garden owners. We will hang the c***s on their washing lines and do unspeakable things with shears, hoses and gnomes.

Expecting people who live in flats to stay inside 23 hours a day like a prisoner is a joke. Not happening. 

Dunno about other people but my flat is nicer than a prison cell.

I was on FB there and two things annoyed me, that so called comedian Jane Godley and yet another of her voiceovers and also snowflakes who post things like this - “repost if you can say you’ve stayed indoors all day”, as if it’s some badge of honour and they’re better than people who are out walking for their allowed exercise. 

22 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

At worse fine her and move on.

Fire someone for being shite at their job not for making a mistake.

It wasn’t a mistake, it was a deliberate conscious decision.

17 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

It wasn’t a mistake, it was a deliberate conscious decision.

Much like your inexplicable to join the gargoyles and vote for brexit.

If everyone was required to resign for ludicrous errors, we'd get nothing done, but at least I wouldn't have to read your drivel.

50 minutes ago, Turnberry Fields Forever said:

Bit of a pisser that this Calderwood stuff may take the focus off the Queen's broadcast tonight. For some folk I mean.

Calderwood was dumb as f**k and completely tone deaf to do what she did considering the circumstances at the moment. Meanwhile, we're preparing to be lectured on keeping calm and carrying on by an out of touch old woman who has never been inside an NHS hospital unless it was to cut a ribbon and whose own son did...well, exactly what Calderwood did, only while having a dose of COVID-19 at the time.

Edited by Hillonearth

1 minute ago, sophia said:

Much like your inexplicable to join the gargoyles and vote for brexit.

If everyone was required to resign for ludicrous errors, we'd get nothing done, but at least I wouldn't have to read your drivel.

Yeah that’s a good comparison.

By the way I’m being facetious, thought it best to explain that to you.

I was on FB there and two things annoyed me, that so called comedian Jane Godley and yet another of her voiceovers and also snowflakes who post things like this - “repost if you can say you’ve stayed indoors all day”, as if it’s some badge of honour and they’re better than people who are out walking for their allowed exercise. 

You're doing well if only 2 things on FB annoyed you.