Coronavirus (COVID-19)

There's no defending her position. She was doing the clap the NHS stuff with her family adding in they were clapping her on Thursday night.

She has let the NHS staff down with her weekends away.

Get her binned.

6 minutes ago, HooseLee said:

Place is completely empty and there is still blood spilled on the road...  do weedgies ever stop fighting..? 

12 Ruel Street. The Eternal Thunderdome...

22 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Hi chaps, won't be on for the next few hours.  Just nipping up to St Andrews for milk.

Any issues will just apologise to the polis and be on my way.

Anybody need anything?

If you could pick me up a second home, then that would be great.

(Will square you up later).

15 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I would question whether someone who thought it was a good idea to drive to Earlsferry and back in the current situation whilst you are the public face of the pandemic is intelligent enough to be advising the government. 

This is the far bigger issue than what she actually did.

Her entirely plausible statement makes clear she was never a risk of anything and didn't do anything that bad.

The problem is she thought she'd get away with even that. 

As a quiet SNP supporter its sad to see indy twitter defend her to the hilt, but at least its not as pathetic as SLabour point scoring. Fuckemall

Hi chaps, won't be on for the next few hours.  Just nipping up to St Andrews for milk.
Any issues will just apologise to the polis and be on my way.
Anybody need anything?

I'd go to mark and Spencer's. Milk might be a little expensive but plenty yellow labelled bargain ready meals at 80% off. Freezes as well. King prawn bucatini to die for (not literally).20200405_160902.jpeg

3 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

There's no defending her position. She was doing the clap the NHS stuff with her family adding in they were clapping her on Thursday night.

She has let the NHS staff down with her weekends away.

Get her binned.

It's that the law is only for the plebs angle that gets me. It wasn't a mistake, she was blatantly acting against how she was telling us peasants how to behave.

The amusing thing here is that many seem to be using Calderwood's indiscretions as a stick to beat the SNP, when in fact the woman is actually from Northern Ireland and spent much of her career working for NHS England in senior positions.

"Calderwood was an expert panel member on the Morecambe Bay Investigation, commissioned by the Department of Health to look into the maternity and neonatal services at Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust between January 2004 and June 2013."[7]

"Calderwood was NHS England's national clinical director for maternity and women's health[8] and in this role promoted the first friends and family test in 2014"

It's sad when it all becomes political like this as there's much more at stake than scoring political points from one another.

Maybe that's why somewhere like Germany does so well, as they can all come together for the National good, something which is completely unheard of in this country.

4 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

48% of tests proving positive is quite worrying. 

Is it? I found it quite alarming when people who clearly have it are not tested yet 90% of tests were negative. A high percentage might indicate it has spread quite widely in the community, which would actually be encouraging.

Just now, bendan said:

Is it? I found it quite alarming when people who clearly have it are not tested yet 90% of tests were negative. A high percentage might indicate it has spread quite widely in the community, which would actually be encouraging.

Or they're getting better at targeting with a shortage of test kits.

3 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

The amusing thing here is that many seem to be using Calderwood's indiscretions as a stick to beat the SNP, when in fact the woman is actually from Northern Ireland and spent much of her career working for NHS England in senior positions.

"Calderwood was an expert panel member on the Morecambe Bay Investigation, commissioned by the Department of Health to look into the maternity and neonatal services at Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust between January 2004 and June 2013."[7]

"Calderwood was NHS England's national clinical director for maternity and women's health[8] and in this role promoted the first friends and family test in 2014"

It's sad when it all becomes political like this as there's much more at stake than scoring political points from one another.

Maybe that's why somewhere like Germany does so well, as they can all come together for the National good, something which is completely unheard of in this country.

Vote me down all you like, it's the Truth.

(Only one of the reasons why I stuck the clown Marshy on ignore)