Coronavirus (COVID-19)

7 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Boosted? Those are shite odds (6/5 on SkyBet)

Amusing to see SkyBet taking RequestABets on Belarussian football all the same.

It's a draw no bet because I'm a shitebag, 8/11 on Sky bet I think

21 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
24 minutes ago, throbber said:
I bet Trump will still be re elected after all this.

If he does then I officially give up.

Yup, America and Britain to be the two countries worse hit despite having weeks to prepare and then Trump getting re elected after it all is looking like a real possibility.

Piers Morgan and Alan Sugar having another ding dong on Twitter

6534ABA1-D6BA-40CE-9D0D-3603F70F8130.jpeg

Lord Sugar is truly showing how out of touch he is here with his “so long as everyone stays 2 m apart” chat though. I don’t think Piers Morgan has done much wrong throughout the pandemic, sure he is a sanctimonious attention seeking arsehole but he is fairly speaking up against the governments handling of the entire situation and fighting the NHS corner as best he can.

15 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

I like French people tbh (not those two obv). The hundred years war was ages ago and it was England's beef, you should go visit it's nice.

Are they suggesting 'doing experiments' on the African populace or using the existing data that has been obtained over the last couple of decades?   Which would be little different from us using the data from the current Covid pandemic from different countries.

Looks to me that this has been taken out of context by someone who has an anti-French agenda.

I don't know who that might be.  

Edited by cyderspaceman
punctuation

Has the virus even hit the poorer countries in Africa and South East Asia? You would expect it to be absolutely devastating for these places but there hasn’t been much reported about it.

13 minutes ago, throbber said:

but he is fairly speaking up against the governments handling of the entire situation and fighting the NHS corner as best he can.

There's a reason he's doing that. 

Exactly the same reason he continued to chase Megan Markle and her lad and called them traitors to the Royal Family. 

1 minute ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I've just been watching an utterly cringing, creeping piece on the BBC News dripping with fawning sycophancy about the Queen's television address later today.

There is nothing quite like the dry boak to start a Sunday.

Most of the predictable drivel that the benefit scrounging old boot with a £4m hat will be saying is on the BBC news website.

I've just been watching an utterly cringing, creeping piece on the BBC News dripping with fawning sycophancy about the Queen's television address later today.

There is nothing quite like the dry boak to start a Sunday.
Anyone who makes a point of watching it lands immediately front and centre on the OFTW list.

There is nothing that can convince me there is any value, and relevance or any point in one single word she has to say.

"To give the nation a boost" will be a popular one. You really have to be asking yourself some searching questions if you can extract a boost from the words of "Royalty"

1 minute ago, Dele said:

There's a reason he's doing that. 

Exactly the same reason he continued to chase Megan Markle and her lad and called them traitors to the Royal Family. 

Yeah no doubt, he clearly is upset Markle didn’t want to be his friend anymore and that’s why he’s going to town on her.

Still think his input has been good with regards to the pandemic though.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, Romeo said:
Why hasn't god stopped this pandemic and cured everyone?
Is he busy with something else?

Well it's his virus. It wouldnt do to flip flop in front of the minions. Suspect god is going to see this one through.

Seems about as reasonable as the shit the god bothering minister on the telly has just spouted.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yeah no doubt, he clearly is upset Markle didn’t want to be his friend anymore and that’s why he’s going to town on her.

Still think his input has been good with regards to the pandemic though.

A stopped c**t is right twice a day. 

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Why hasn't god stopped this pandemic and cured everyone?

Is he busy with something else?

Hiding.

He's pretty good at not showing up....ever!!!!

Starting to question whether he's just a guy dressed up in costume