Coronavirus (COVID-19)

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Apologies if this has been posted already but f**k me.... This is a pretty bold strategy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52168692

So their argument is that it'll damage the NHS, because £200mn will be lost in taxes?

Well here's a solution. The £500mn the players aren't getting, goes to the government to help them fund the NHS and keep the job sector going.

Genius!

So their argument is that it'll damage the NHS, because £200mn will be lost in taxes?
Well here's a solution. The £500mn the players aren't getting, goes to the government to help them fund the NHS and keep the job sector going.
Genius!
I am a well documented fan of a trade union, but see when they act in a way that shows them to be so detached, and missing the point by such a distance, you really have to question them. Public sympathy for high earners is never high, but they have scored a spectacular own goal here and I hope the public and media take them to task over it.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:
Genius!

I am a well documented fan of a trade union, but see when they act in a way that shows them to be so detached, and missing the point by such a distance, you really have to question them. Public sympathy for high earners is never high, but they have scored a spectacular own goal here and I hope the public and media take them to task over it.

The billionaire owned media won't and because they won't, significant masses of the public won't either.

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

You know what just f**k off.  You can run to your mate Div to try and get the ban overturned.

Tit.

Honestly that was the first time I have ever looked at ignoring someone on here ever.  Thanks for sparing me that.

Young lad 4 doors up just got out of his car with 4 of his mates and went into the house with a load of drink. Aye I've reported them to the police, but I'm not fucking caring. Not enough folk taking this seriously enough. Idiots like that will Just contribute to tougher measures.

8 minutes ago, philpy said:

Young lad 4 doors up just got out of his car with 4 of his mates and went into the house with a load of drink. Aye I've reported them to the police, but I'm not fucking caring. Not enough folk taking this seriously enough. Idiots like that will Just contribute to tougher measures.

image.jpeg.d6aedd8cbfa226f112147312c6d8f064.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
18 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:
Genius!

They have a point though. No one is gaining anything other than the owners and possibly the TV companies. 

2 minutes ago, philpy said:
5 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:
What do the police say when you report them?

That we did the right thing, and they'll send someone round....

Nah I am on your side. Selfish c***s

11 minutes ago, philpy said:

Definitely getting dug shite through your letter box.

3 minutes ago, Detournement said:

They have a point though. No one is gaining anything other than the owners and possibly the TV companies. 

Yeah, you're right. Stupid idea.

It's not as if the government has the power to take money off people or anything.

2 minutes ago, Detournement said:

They are furloughing non playing employees to cover this, so despite there being no gain for anyone, the taxpayer can certainly interpret a loss