Coronavirus (COVID-19)

10 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

2 French arseholes discussing experimenting on Africans to test various coronavirus drugs.

French people always been vicious racists and cowards. Horrible people.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

My local supermarket (Sainsburys) is only letting in one adult at a time, I saw someone getting told it was either him or the missus.

I dropped my wife off and took the boy for a walk in the nearby park, am I in line for public execution?

Another question I have is where are people getting their masks? I’ve seen many people wearing them, I assumed they’d be sold out everywhere

Some people are hoarding them:  

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Yeah, welcome to the P&B chimp gallery.

Now getting back to business.

You support the Swedish strategy which advocates social distancing and minimising social contact.

But you then say that the Imperial scientist says that social distancing doesn't work and you argue against it as a result.

Now which is it?

Do you believe social distancing works or do you not?

You can't argue both sides.

I asked him the same question but he went quiet. 

He claims to support something not miles away from what we have, yet links to wild conspiracy theories that are well beyond what he says. 

He also says everyone on here is blindly trusting the government whilst even the most cursory glance with primary school level comprehension skills would show that isn't the case at all. 

It's almost like he doesn't know what he believes till he reads it on a dodgy website, then believes that until he reads something else, at which point he believes that. 

Just about every single time I've asked him questions he's failed to respond. Genuinely not worth wasting your time with. 

7 minutes ago, steve55 said:

Some people are hoarding them:  

Another link to a fruit loop conspiracy website, surprise surprise.

The earliest known case of Wuhan pneumonia occurred on November 17, 2019. On December 26, 2019, Wuhan respiratory and intensive medical doctor Zhang Jixian first discovered and reported this pneumonia of unknown origin. It originated in Wuhan and is a human-modified genetic coronavirus that does not exist in nature. On March 3, 2020, Wuhan, Hubei, a round of killing and cleaning up, there are still a family of four living in the market without any symptoms.
武汉肺炎当前已知最早的病例的症状出现于2019年11月17日。2019年12月26日,武汉呼吸与重症医学科医生张继先最早发现和上报此不明原因肺炎,最早起源于武汉,是一种人为修改过基因的冠状病毒,自然界是不存在的。2020年3月3日,湖北武汉一轮消杀清理,仍有一家四口居住在市场内,没有任何症状。

Wuhan Virus Research Institute has leaked the new coronavirus. The official claim that the virus originated from the Wuhan South China Seafood Wholesale Market was just an excuse. When the South China Seafood Market was disinfected, it found that a family of four living inside was safe. A respected epidemiologist points to irregularities in the genome of the new coronavirus in 2019, suggesting that the virus may have been genetically modified for the purpose of making weapons. .

https://thematrixtime.blogspot.com/2020/03/blog-post.html

22 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I like French people tbh (not those two obv). The hundred years war was ages ago and it was England's beef, you should go visit it's nice.

Robespierre was the boi.

6 minutes ago, steve55 said:

That websites is only uploading the footage the woman filmed herself.

This link OK with you?

Oh aye, much better :lol: A prank video from an unknown person in Florida with dubious translation has really changed my outlook on the whole covid19 situation.

image.thumb.png.2fdbf354fb0e989a51893b0c8ec20ff8.png

Edited by welshbairn

Report from the WHO states that:

COVID-19 is transmitted via droplets and fomites during close unprotected contact between an infector and infectee. Airborne spread has not been reported for COVID-19 and it is not believed to be a major driver of transmission based on available evidence;

In other words, you will not catch nor transmit Covid 19 by going outside or by going within 2 metres of people.

Both of these measures as part of the lockdown achieve absolutely nothing.