Coronavirus (COVID-19)

If you get symptoms and are thus to self isolate at home with your family. What is the policy within the household. Has the govt or experts ever indicated that they want householders to spread the disease to each other ?
Or should you lock the wife up the loft ?
I think they were saying to stay well apart - sleep/live in a separate room - person with virus should also wash/shower last - bleach afterwards. Clothes to be washed separately - handle with rubber gloves which should then be disposed ete etc.

My local supermarket (Sainsburys) is only letting in one adult at a time, I saw someone getting told it was either him or the missus.

I dropped my wife off and took the boy for a walk in the nearby park, am I in line for public execution?

Another question I have is where are people getting their masks? I’ve seen many people wearing them, I assumed they’d be sold out everywhere

My local supermarket (Sainsburys) is only letting in one adult at a time, I saw someone getting told it was either him or the missus.

I dropped my wife off and took the boy for a walk in the nearby park, am I in line for public execution?

Another question I have is where are people getting their masks? I’ve seen many people wearing them, I assumed they’d be sold out everywhere
Was it @Pozbaird?

Guy wearing an army style t-shirt trying to get into Tesco using the exit door and telling the security staff "Am no fucking queuing, f**k the lot of you" wtf is wrong with some people, the supermarkets should be allowed to do what the airline's do and black list folk like that from using them

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Finally got some from Ebay, delivered today. They're fucked though, the elastic thread that wraps round the ear breaks off as soon as you try to fit it, all first four that I tried. Going to have to reinforce them all with sellotape. I suspect most of the ones you see on the street have been nicked from work and passed on.

Even without Covid-19 that was always likely - wife is currently furloughed by them - seems to be the intention that they will do a pre-pack administration - they will bring forward store closures (already planned) and hope to sell on the viable ones.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
7 minutes ago, Raven said:

Even without Covid-19 that was always likely - wife is currently furloughed by them - seems to be the intention that they will do a pre-pack administration - they will bring forward store closures (already planned) and hope to sell on the viable ones.

Yes, our local one (on an already struggling high street) had escaped the next planned round of closures. When (assuming that's a when rather than an if) it does go, it'll be a large hole and no doubt knock on effect for the surrounding businesses. Not somewhere I'm in more than twice a year personally, but hopefully they save what's viable of it. 

Just now, Raven said:

Yes, our local one (on an already struggling high street) had escaped the next planned round of closures. When (assuming that's a when rather than an if) it does go, it'll be a large hole and no doubt knock on effect for the surrounding businesses. Not somewhere I'm in more than twice a year personally, but hopefully they save what's viable of it. 

I found it a really annoying place to shop, with everything hived off into different brand sections. You have to walk around the whole fucking shop to see what pans they've got.

The Falkirk Debenham's is shite (according to pretty much every woman I know) so no surprise if it ends up on the bin-list.

8 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

2 French arseholes discussing experimenting on Africans to test various coronavirus drugs.

French people always been vicious racists and cowards. Horrible people.

This what pisses me off the most about conspiracy theorists, inventing nonsense when stuff like this is really happening and needs exposure.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/02/testing-drugs-on-the-developing-world/273329/