Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 minutes ago, beefybake said:

I've been wondering if it's all a scam to keep Boris away from all the sh*te.  Keep him in there, spending

alone time, confined to occasional tweets of his garbage.  While Hancock is out doing all the promises.

At least Hancock can sound like a serious person when he's bullsh*tting.

Are you kidding? Hancock couldn't persuade me to get out of a burning car.

He's on now and you can see the fear in his eyes, totally out of his depth. He should stick to helping unload the vans like last week, but he'd probably just get in the road.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Are you kidding? Hancock couldn't persuade me to get out of a burning car.

He's on now and you can see the fear in his eyes, totally out of his depth. He should stick to helping unload the vans like last week, but he'd probably just get in the road.

Sounds like a plan.  How much are you asking for the hit?

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

Was going to say the same after looking at Italy but I'll wait and see if Spain follows same pattern, the 3 countries had differing death rates at lockdown. 

It's a shame that China appears to have falsified their numbers, could have had something more concrete to go on. Not sure they did though, sources for it aren't entirely reliable. What seems for sure though is that it doesn't follow a pretty and smooth bell chart.

Hermes workers say they fear becoming 'super spreaders' as the visit up to 130 homes a day

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/health/coronavirus/hermes-workers-say-fear-becoming-super-spreaders-visit-130-homes-day-2528657

That may be their excuse now, but there’s absolutely no excuse for their incompetence prior to this crisis. An awful company.

Hermes workers say they fear becoming 'super spreaders' as the visit up to 130 homes a day

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/health/coronavirus/hermes-workers-say-fear-becoming-super-spreaders-visit-130-homes-day-2528657
"What's wrong with me doctor?"
"You've got Hermes"
"Dont you mean herpes?"
"No, you're a carrier"

18 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Sticking a card through someones letterbox then running back to their Van's shouldn't be that big an issue tbf.

17 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Bit scaremongering imo, especially the headline. I'd be well pissed off if they stop delivering nonessential tat. My one rings the bell, leaves it by the door, and gives me a wee wave from her car when I open it.

One claimed a colleague was met by a customer who had contracted coronavirus whilst delivering a package containing clothing to a home in West Lothian.

29 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

IMG_0438.jpg
Introducing ‘Frontline The Hero Bear’
time to all get your knitting needles out during lock down!

Sad times at Dunfermline if Sammy the Tammy is being forced into branching out.

Edited by Rizzo