Coronavirus (COVID-19)

5 minutes ago, superbigal said:

On a cheery note I see San Marino is most dangerous country (loose term) on planet. Nearly 1 in 1000 of actual inhabitants died from virus.
Grim

No deaths yet in Vatican City but 7 confirmed  cases give it a per capita percentage of 1.1%; the highest in the world. 

Edited by welshbairn

6 minutes ago, superbigal said:

On a cheery note I see San Marino is most dangerous country (loose term) on planet. Nearly 1 in 1000 of actual inhabitants died from virus.
Grim

Per head of population is not a good measure of this given its high transmissibility. There’s an article on this somewhere but to be quite honest, you’re better off just taking my world for it.

33 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Following in from the 5G tweet earlier, Amanda Holden has tweeted out a link to a petition linking 5G to Coronavirus.

112,000 have signed so far. :1eye It'll be a good gauge of the nutter percentage in the population.

41 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Following in from the 5G tweet earlier, Amanda Holden has tweeted out a link to a petition linking 5G to Coronavirus.

Have any of the P&B crackpots gone down the 5G route yet?

You know, maybe she’s right:

55DCDB62-A190-40FA-BCC7-FEF79F5AD521.jpeg

28 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Grim

Have they got 5g? 🤔

UK deaths at 3,605, a rise of 684 in the last 24 hours.

The total number of people who have tested positive for Covid-19 in the Britain now stands at 38,168.

Edited by jagfox99

18 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

UK deaths at 3,605, a rise of 684 in the last 24 hours.

The total number of people who have tested positive for Covid-19 in the Britain now stands at 38,168.

Is the worst day still predicted to be the 5th April?

2 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

What radio channels have been your positives during this shiteshow? BBC World service is great but listened to that a lot before anyway. I’ve tried Country Hits Radio and really enjoying it. A few repeats but not much in the way of shitey ads.

Usually just planet rock,  mostly out if habit.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Feeling a lot better about this now that an old rich woman is going to read off a teleprompter for 10 minutes on Sunday night. No surrender!

Ann Budge making a financial appeal?