Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

Presumably you mean prediction of the exact rate of global warming or the exact numbers of people that will die of covid. 

Science has done a pretty good job of predicting things like black holes, the higgs boson etc. 

The bookmaking comparison is just nuts. What are you even taliking about? 

It was thinking about how books are formed at the likes of Pinnacle that led me to being unhappy about our governments use of scientists. 

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Lost in the Supermarket - The Clash...

He wants to avoid the coronavirus by making physical contact with someone,  genius .

7 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

I seen a woman earlier who decided her scarf will do the job.

Now that I think about it she may just have been robbing Farmfoods.

Should've held your hands up and said dont shoot.

6 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Can you phone your pub and ask for a carry out?

Scotland's pubs and bars still able to be open for takeaways despite Government order to shut

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/health/coronavirus/scotlands-pubs-and-bars-still-able-be-open-takeaways-despite-government-order-shut-2527476

I guess if you're happy to spend 4 quid on a tin of TL.

24 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
36 minutes ago, mathematics said:
That’s a bagpipe reception and at round of applause from M&S staff this morning.
Shopping once this is over is going to be so underwhelming.

8pm tonight clap for our brave pipers

I'm thinking the bagpipes could be a virus sack. Shooting it out in a multi-jetted spray over all and sundry.

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

There's a certain kind of person, let's call them Love Beer Love My Kids Love My Wife Stop ISIS Brexit Means Brexit men, who are absolutely *spoiling* for the chance to turn this crisis into a reason to punch someone. Not at all surprised he chose a middle aged lady to try it out on.

It’s bullshit, read the replies

2 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Home bargains for toiletries, medicines, noodles, condiments and toys (for the kids' pals at party time); aldi/lidl for most other stuff. 

I was in there yesterday for dishwasher tabs.

8 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Some of the papers this morning reporting the c**tish behaviour of fly-tipping. Fife for example -

Scenes like this are common across Fife.

But not exclusive to . . . . .     There are inconsiderate bawbags who do this sort of stuff all over this beautiful wee country.   Heavy fines and make them take their dumped shit (😮) back to their own shithole properties for starters.  Then make them produce receipts to the police showing that they have disposed of it properly via a licensed "rubbish collector".

14 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

someone in the comments linked to multiple other accounts with the same profile picture

Thanks.

I read some of her comments and was in agreement.  

Maybe she's Melanius...

All conservative voters are c***s

Face with tears of joy

eta   read some more twitter, WTF is that about? Bunch of trolls slagging each other off. Makes P&B seem like a civilised. debating society.

Edited by cyderspaceman
deleted some emojis