Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

No doubt. Nobody can deny the media loves hysteria though. Brexit, Megan and Harry, now this. Ratings are all that matters to the media 

So does the forum.  Hope you're lighter than a duck or I fear for you...

One crazy cat lady banging her cooking pot incessantly for five minutes and some brain donors setting off fireworks even though it's, erm, not dark yet so you can't actually see them.

The dictionary definition of 'tinpot'.

Wife was out clapping. 

I don't know about you but I'm finding this "stay in your homes because we say so" followed by "come out your homes and clap and if you don't, you're a c**t" all a bit orwellesque.

After that briefing from Hancock tonight it's all becoming a bit two minute hate for my liking.

The ARTE documentary „Profiteers of Fear“ from 2009 shows how the mainly privately financed WHO „upgraded“ a harmless wave of influenza (the so-called „swine flu“) to a global pandemic so that vaccines worth several billion dollars could be sold to governments around the world. Some of the protagonists of that time are again prominently representedin the current situation.

Just now, Jeremiah Cole said:

The ARTE documentary „Profiteers of Fear“ from 2009 shows how the mainly privately financed WHO „upgraded“ a harmless wave of influenza (the so-called „swine flu“) to a global pandemic so that vaccines worth several billion dollars could be sold to governments around the world. Some of the protagonists of that time are again prominently representedin the current situation.

And now you're in my way

1 minute ago, virginton said:

One crazy cat lady banging her cooking pot incessantly for five minutes and some brain donors setting off fireworks even though it's, erm, not dark yet so you can't actually see them.

The dictionary definition of 'tinpot'.

If that’s how your family celebrate coronavirus i’d definitely like to be invited round for new year. 

35 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

The thing is this is a 1 time only thing I think, so say Greta tries in the future to close everything down in the future do you think people will go along with it now they know what it's like? "Close the roads stop flying" no thank you we've tried that it wasn't fun

f**k up mate. You are literally the only place I hear about her. If it wasn't for you, it wouldn't even cross my mind she exists, you creepy weirdo.