Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, dirty dingus said:

on sky news

Cheers, BBC will soon only be showing Laura' question in case it causes to much discomfort for their paymasters. 

2 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Boris said you should go out for necessities as infrequently as possible. Whether that actually made it into the legislation though is anyone's guess. If it did, I would say a walk to the shop for the paper every day is not going for necessities as infrequently as possible. 🤷‍♂️ 

Boris?  FFS.

The advice from the FM is shopping to more than once per day.

6 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

So what was his answer to why he was tested when NHS staff are not?

Did he even get asked that?

The guy is basically doing a damage limitation job. A lot of its and buts but little substance as things stand.

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

Cheers, BBC will soon only be showing Laura' question in case it causes to much discomfort for their paymasters. 

She gets to go.first every day, I'd tell her to fūck off if I was Robert Peston.

Andrea Brymer on STV is speaking strangely, I think she's trying to sound authoritative and serious, but it's a weird. Am I imagining it?

569 dead today, with 50 of those in Scotland. The latter of those is quite a shock, given the way it's tended to go so far. 
10 in last 24 hours - the other 40 were from previous days - adding in those where coronavirus has been attributed as the cause not just those tested.

3 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Lack of customers during lock down pushes Paisley man to grass up his own collection of indoor plants claiming they go for walks in groups of six or seven three times a day.

My opinion is that they don't look to healthy either.

0_Screen-Shot-2020-04-02-at-143905.png

Where did he get his gear?

Eta, the clothes he's wearing.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

5 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

The way I interpreted it was that testing suspected cases in the general public was more important, basically saying f**k you too front line staff while talking about mobilising the front line troops of the NHS as the go into battle to protect our red white and blue country.

7 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Lack of customers during lock down pushes Paisley man to grass up his own collection of indoor plants claiming they go for walks in groups of six or seven three times a day.

My opinion is that they don't look to healthy either.

0_Screen-Shot-2020-04-02-at-143905.png

CANNABINOIDS CURE CORONAVIRUS!

5 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

The guy is basically doing a damage limitation job. A lot of its and buts but little substance as things stand.

He basically said that himself and Boris are obviously in the front line against the nasty virus, and it was of paramount importance they were tested ahead of the rest and was a matter of some priority.

I've actually managed to lose respect for Unionist Twitter throughout this, which I didn't think was humanly possible.
Any shared approach between UK and Scottish Governments - 'haha wee Nippy taking orders, Boris running the show, loser'
Any remote divergence in approach - 'What?! Why is she using this to make Scotland seem different, disgusting!1!1!'
Bunch of absolute freaks, man.
Some of it is utterly disgusting - especially that fucking Historywoman.

Hancock looked like he was getting off on his recovery steroids and thinking he was speaking to the Tory Party Conference. There was a distinct waiting for applause pause before asking for a question from Laura. 

Questions obviously getting too close to the bone, off you pop you plebs. 

What the f**k was that all about?? A shocking editorial decision. News at 6 was on bbc1 so keep the live conference on the news channel ffs.

Hancock looked like he was getting off on his recovery steroids and thinking he was speaking to the Tory Party Conference. There was a distinct waiting for applause pause before asking for a question from Laura. 
He's up there with the worst communicators in politics. He's got absolutely no connection with his audience, and comes across as completely disingenuous.

I remember seeing him get ripped apart after a sore brexit defeat and yet the c**t has continued to rise. He's in charge of the nhs at one of its more critical times. God help us.

18 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

She gets to go.first every day, I'd tell her to fūck off if I was Robert Peston.

Andrea Brymer on STV is speaking strangely, I think she's trying to sound authoritative and serious, but it's a weird. Am I imagining it?

It's actually a joke that she's 1st every time.