Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Downing St in full panic mode, we're now fighting with the rest of the world. 

Pure English Bulldog jingoistic bullshit. The way he's talking about doctors, nurses, cleaners, carers, porters etc...as if they've signed up for a mission of no return. Saying they have to wait to get tested. I f**k off mate.

4 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Bear bile, explained

I severely doubt it's ability to tackle Covid-19. 

@Moomintroll should have access to bear bile on the condition he gets it himself. It's worth a try.

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

https://www.sidmouthherald.co.uk/sidmouth-joggers-ignore-covid-19-risk-1-6590917

‘Selfish’ joggers ignore Covid-19 risks and verbally abuse woman, 82, in Sidmouth

'Mon the joggers.

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

We got our messages delivered again today. Also stepdaughter and granddaughter get us odds and ends as and when, but basically what we got today should last us until next week. (Might have to raid the freezer/cupboards for one meal but we're fairly well covered.)

How much do you eat, someone is delivering grub every day?

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

At some point someone is going to over react with violence, who takes responsibility

The violent person.

1 hour ago, Duszek said:

Here’s hoping for good/grim death figures from Paris/Bern in the days to come.

I wouldn't wish that on him.

Hancock bragging about the "diagnostic industry" they're creating meaning that 100,000 tests will be getting done by the end of the month. It's just a pity that it took the virus to be rampaging through the UK for them to realise that might be a good idea. 

I'm back to work after just 3 days off.

Been told that'll be us, on reduced hours, until it's over or we're forced to shut.

Me and the other guy who worked there will recieve full pay, either through work, or with the 80% furlough and them topping it up if we're forced to shut.

The two bosses wont be taking a wage during this time.

Pretty sound tbf, and we are listed as "essential".

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just now, D.A.F.C said:
1 minute ago, welshbairn said:
Because they were the last on the list to start bidding for them.

Can they not copy them?

There's a problem about sourcing the chemical agents apparently.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

What would folk like to see as the first realistic loosening of restrictions?

Being able to travel further than the supermarket.  It would be nice to go for a walk in the countryside without it being frowned upon.

22 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Walking to the shop every day is absolutely not in contradiction of the guidelines for self isolation.

Boris said you should go out for necessities as infrequently as possible. Whether that actually made it into the legislation though is anyone's guess. If it did, I would say a walk to the shop for the paper every day is not going for necessities as infrequently as possible. 🤷‍♂️