Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Being a bit doom and gloom here, but has it been discussed anywhere about us generally being classed as the 'sick man' of Europe with our terrible health and mortality rates in certain parts of the country?

Heart disease, respiratory ailments, smoking, diabetes, obesity etc have all played a part in a percentage of covid19 deaths elsewhere apparently.

Are we right in the firing line to get absolutely battered by this virus in terms of fatalities?

We have less people over the age of 80 though. That's on our side. Don't know if that makes things better or worse

3 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Being a bit doom and gloom here, but has it been discussed anywhere about us generally being classed as the 'sick man' of Europe with our terrible health and mortality rates in certain parts of the country?

Heart disease, respiratory ailments, smoking, diabetes, obesity etc have all played a part in a percentage of covid19 deaths elsewhere apparently.

Are we right in the firing line to get absolutely battered by this virus in terms of fatalities?

Shhhhh

3 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Land of the free.  As long as you don't do anything 'unamerican'. Shower of absolute cnuts. 

4 minutes ago, Snafu said:

They will be, we've already got them for 2 years minimum, others will be added. 

Guest Moomintroll
Anyone continuing to respond to the troll Jeremiah should be banned. Just get him on ignore.
Or alternatively just banhammer the tedious c**t. I have lost all patience with him now tbf.

1 hour ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

So you’re saying the hospitals in New York are empty as per the video and that they’re just waiting for the rush? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/03/31/new-york-city-hospitals-coronavirus/?outputType=amp

fuckwits line you are literally killing people by throwing them out of hospitals 

Your opinions on covid-19 are even stupider than your opinions in football.

If you live with anyone I pitty that person.

This is about to get alot worse, at which point you will f**k off. Why not just do it early.

Guest Moomintroll
This is about to get alot worse, at which point you will f**k off. Why not just do it early.
Has he opined about football? Jesus Wept..

23 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I'm not opening mine, don't trust the contents.

Boris really missed an opportunity to lift the morale of the country by making the letter an April Fools prank like making it a glitter bomb or a boxing glove on a spring or something. 

3 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
6 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Has he opined about football? Jesus Wept..

He's a regular on the Scotland threads, unfortunately.

51 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Anyone received their letter from Boris yet? 

Your Boris letter is coming next week as a mailshot.  That's the nice term for junkmail in the royal mail.  So you will get that vital important info by Saturday at the latest.  9 days from now.

We were also given a brief about these corona test kits that we will be delivering and picking up.  People are supposed to drop these off at certain priority postboxes...  Really smart if you suspect you have corona.  We have to pick them up using super safe plastic bags.  We don't have them yet.

https://www.royalmail.com/priority-postboxes