Coronavirus (COVID-19)

31 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Just been confirmed in the daily PC that only 2000 frontline NHS staff have been tested so far that us a total disgrace. They (the govt) clearly don't want a testing policy.

Tbh..,  I'm almost beyond words.   An utter , utter  f***ing disgrace.    

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

He also said that the meetings were kept top secret and whoever made decisions were kept out of blames way. I don’t blame any government really but there should be a system in place that can ramp things up if required.

McCoist will be demanding to know who these people are. 

Bit about testingni cant get my head around.
If 95+% of all people tested in the uk have been those that turn up at hospital. Which is until the last day or 2 what we have been told.
Why are the percentage of positive test only at around 20%
That suggests the vast majority of those tested negative have been time wasters to some extent.

Guest Moomintroll
Unexpected, but utter scumbag behaviour from the likes of Mike Ashley and Daniel Levy. Let's f**k over our minimum wage staff while Ndombele rakes in £200k a week.
I'll be seething if Uncle Roy attempts to abuse the furlough scheme at County.
Levy will probably get a bonus for the money he saves by getting the Government (i.e, us eventually) to pay. An absolute wankstain of a guy.

3 minutes ago, superbigal said:

That suggests the vast majority of those tested negative have been time wasters to some extent.

Are you surprised? There are bampots in the UK that will go to A&E with a cold. Or phone the police because KFC has no chicken.

For the same reason 20% of people think they have a food allergy (only 5%) do, many people will have been choking for a test to come back positive so they can get 'likes' and "OMG ***" stuff on social media.

5 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Truly shocking and unexpected news.

Been saying it since about page 2, China's system of government isn't only morally reprehensible, it is a global health risk.

No doubt the resident loonballs will be on to set the record straight  on this one.

32 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Frontline NHS it definitely is given the numbers self isolating, they need to be tested so as many as possible get back to work

True. I was meaning more the public in general

1 minute ago, Tynierose said:

Yeh he's only used that about twenty times.

Also likes the old thanks for playing and swing and a miss chat.   Verge of tears etc soon to follow.

It's like he has came out of a frozen stasis like the boys out of demolition man.

^^^^seething.

Don't work in the courts but you've already accepted it and sent off the NIC or whatever it's called you should be OK. If you've got a Post Office nearby you could always get a postal order (had to google to check if they're still a thing!).

If its non endorsable there should be online payment options on the back of the ticket.

11 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Bit about testingni cant get my head around.
If 95+% of all people tested in the uk have been those that turn up at hospital. Which is until the last day or 2 what we have been told.
Why are the percentage of positive test only at around 20%

It will be the same folk who have 400 toilet rolls in their house.

It should be difficult to get a test now. To get past 111 and end up at a hospital should be fairly difficult.

Yet positive test results are not running at 70% or what they should be.

You should have to be on your knees to get a test surely to f**k.

9 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Are you surprised? There are bampots in the UK that will go to A&E with a cold. Or phone the police because KFC has no chicken.

For the same reason 20% of people think they have a food allergy (only 5%) do, many people will have been choking for a test to come back positive so they can get 'likes' and "OMG ***" stuff on social media.

Yep, we've also got halfwits spending all day attempting to come up with something that will go viral on social media, it's easy to see why we're so unproductive in a work environment. 

Unexpected, but utter scumbag behaviour from the likes of Mike Ashley and Daniel Levy. Let's f**k over our minimum wage staff while Ndombele rakes in £200k a week.
I'll be seething if Uncle Roy attempts to abuse the furlough scheme at County.

Yes its disgraceful behaviour, but please don’t lose sight of Ashley’s absolute god like genius in the destruction of sevco.

The english clubs might well be doing what Celtic have announced I.e. furlough non playing staff, claim the 80% but make up the remaining 20% themselves.

Yes its disgraceful behaviour, but please don’t lose sight of Ashley’s absolute god like genius in the destruction of sevco.

Have my ears been letting me down in recent days, I've heard the absence rate of 25% being mentioned for NHS England, pretty sure I heard Sturgeon stating our rate was 6%.

Surely there can't be that sort of difference between the 2 countries. 

Yeah, US intelligence services whining about China's official figures at the same time as their own clown-car government surges their country forward as the epicentre of the pandemic is really not the smoking gun evidence that some people bizarrely think it is. They're pretty much engaging in Old Firm levels of deflection and whataboutery tactics against each other and you're running around with a Jim Traynor press release as your hot take for the day.

Edited by vikingTON