Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Some sort of Gulag feature like they have on the new Call of Duty would be class for banned posters. 1v1 competing to stay on the board or an automatic bye if nobody else gets punted in the time period. Spice things up a bit.

Or just a real gulag for shit posters.

I've read of a lot of cases in various countries being imported from the UK (e.g. China, Vietnam, Uganda). It will be interesting to see how many in London have had this - must be fairly high.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Never understand why known aliases of previously banned posters are allowed to come back and troll constantly. Just get him to f**k.

As far as I'm aware he wasn't ever banned, he just stopped posting. 

Guest Moomintroll
Never understand why known aliases of previously banned posters are allowed to come back and troll constantly. Just get him to f**k.
They provide some fun & generate site traffic for@Div while being completely dispensible when they repeat their previous mistakes. We also get to laugh and point as we know exactly who they are & it brightens up an otherwise dull day.

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

Some sort of Gulag feature like they have on the new Call of Duty would be class for banned posters. 1v1 competing to stay on the board or an automatic bye if nobody else gets punted in the time period. Spice things up a bit.

Or just a real gulag for shit posters.

@Div set up a quarantine zone on his St Mirren forum, don't know why he doesn't do it here. You can just drop in and give them a wee poke occasionally and ignore them the rest of the time.

I've read of a lot of cases in various countries being imported from the UK (e.g. China, Vietnam, Uganda). It will be interesting to see how many in London have had this - must be fairly high.

A week or so ago, most cases here were imported and most from the UK.

Guest Moomintroll
[mention=1]Div[/mention] set up a quarantine zone on his St Mirren forum, don't know why he doesn't do it here. You can just drop in and give them a wee poke occasionally and ignore them the rest of the time.
@Div was clearly ahead of the curve when it comes to Social Distancing then.

27 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

Up to 650,000 deaths directly linked to the flu every year.

73,000 have so far died WITH coronavirus. No stats on how many actually died OF it.

Yet we’ve wrecked the economy and imposed a police state and all on the basis of a made up estimate using dodgy assumptions and flawed data from the people who got foot and mouth badly wrong. 

we need the mainstream media to start questioning whether this lockdown is justified 

How many medical staff are killed by the flu each year?

11 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

Not sure if joking. I've had Lyme disease. If left untreated it can kill you. 

I’ve got a tick bite and it seems to be growing and getting itchier each day. Never like to complain though! 

8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I’ve got a tick bite and it seems to be growing and getting itchier each day. Never like to complain though! 

Was the tick bite essential? 👀👀👀🤔🐍🐍🐍

17 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Once you let back a Magee or a Wisbit then nothing good can come of anything. Two of the worst to ever do it.

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Are you sure it's a tick bite? Is there a red ring forming around it? Not every tick carries borellia but it is easily treated with antibiotics if caught early.

Doctors in the UK don't seem  (or didn't seem) to be aware of its seriousness.  My test was considered negative in the UK . The UK folk dismissed the 'faint' positive because I'd had it before.   It then got worse and was positive in France where I was treated.

1 hour ago, Forest_Fifer said:
2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
Over here some supermarkets are forcing people to use a trolley when going into their store. Despite all the manky b*****ds touching it with their hands and all staff not wearing protective gloves. Fucking stupid, stupid stuff. 

Went to ASDA yesterday, they have cleaning stations with sanitiser and paper towels by the trolleys so you can clean them when you get one.

Tesco's had this for a week now.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Over here some supermarkets are forcing people to use a trolley when going into their store. Despite all the manky b*****ds touching it with their hands and all staff not wearing protective gloves. Fucking stupid, stupid stuff. 

Wear your marigolds next time, nobody will laugh, they're German.