Coronavirus (COVID-19)

56 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I watched Prometheus last week and it might be the worst film I've ever seen. Even discounting the frankly offensive Scottish accent in it.

Alien Covenant is also terrible although the sexual tension between Michael Fassbender and himself is pretty class.

4 hours ago, Forest_Fifer said:
4 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Today is the first set of results which includes those who died at home or hospices. So the increase is that group up until last week, plus any since yesterday.

Assuming there were a substantial number of those, the number seems low.

According to DHSC, 381 new deaths in 24 hours to 5pm yesterday, same basis for measurement as before. Only deaths of those hospitalised are counted.

I stand corrected.  I'm certain they said very recently that they would start taking into account all deaths, but that one set of figures would be a week behind the other.

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

I didn't say she wasn't, her acting ability still shone though. Made me think about how many other films that were saved from not becoming complete turkeys by the performance of one actress or actor.

I meant that I found her attractive

Just now, NotThePars said:

Alien Covenant is also terrible although the sexual tension between Michael Fassbender and himself is pretty class.

I watched that too and preferred it to Prometheus since there were fewer stupid accents, fewer underdeveloped tertiary characters, fewer stupid decisions and actions carried out and there was something vaguely interesting about the Fassbender on Fassbender violence premise

It still stunk, mind you. The shit coming out of the flowers and going in their ears. 

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I meant that I found her attractive

I watched that too and preferred it to Prometheus since there were fewer stupid accents, fewer underdeveloped tertiary characters, fewer stupid decisions and actions carried out and there was something vaguely interesting about the Fassbender on Fassbender violence premise

It still stunk, mind you. The shit coming out of the flowers and going in their ears. 

Also the Alien looks almost as bad as the one in the original despite the near 40 years of technological development. 

24 minutes ago, superbigal said:

My name is neither of those.  

Does that help or are you still annoyed ?

Sorry my contribution to mankind in link.

ensure you read from the start though

Only for those in lockdown

https://community.betfair.com/football/go/thread/view/94070/28295309/superbigals-value-scottish-cup-1st-round-thread?post_id=523393405#523393405#flvWelcomeHeader

Hmm still unsure if you’re male or female, so no further forward 

Tuesday  3 Mar 2020 10:14 am
Sadiq Khan has said there is ‘no risk’ of people catching coronavirus while travelling on buses or trains in the capital.
The Mayor of London has urged people to continue to use the Tube and go to concerts despite the outbreak of the disease. So far in the UK, 39 people have tested positive to the virus.
Mr Khan said it is ‘important we don’t spread panic or alarm’ and urged politicians to ‘reply upon the best advice we have from the public health experts and from the chief medical officer’.
So you're now reduced to posting stuff from 4 weeks ago. Fucks sake.

26 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:
1 hour ago, Jeremiah Cole said:
Tuesday  3 Mar 2020 10:14 am
Sadiq Khan has said there is ‘no risk’ of people catching coronavirus while travelling on buses or trains in the capital.
The Mayor of London has urged people to continue to use the Tube and go to concerts despite the outbreak of the disease. So far in the UK, 39 people have tested positive to the virus.
Mr Khan said it is ‘important we don’t spread panic or alarm’ and urged politicians to ‘reply upon the best advice we have from the public health experts and from the chief medical officer’.

So you're now reduced to posting stuff from 4 weeks ago. Fucks sake.

Whilst you may not agree with him, how else do you expect him to highlight instances of 'experts' being wrong?

Edited by Todd_is_God

58 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

You know when someone has lost the argument when they shame themselves by sinking to personal abuse 

Don't worry.  It was Pozbaird's turn yesterday and yours today.  I wonder who the burn the witch loonballs will choose for tomorrow's pitchforking.

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

It seems there is “Covid ultras” on here. You can’t say anything derogatory about it or the media hysteria being way overboard and scaremongering or you’ll get negged. Really don’t know why they’ve got such a lob on over it 

When the only person across the globe with any kind of power who agrees with you is the dictator of Belarus, who recommends vodka and saunas instead of social isolation,  you might start wondering if you could be on the wrong track.

Edited by welshbairn

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Don't worry.  It was Pozbaird's turn yesterday and yours today.  I wonder who the burn the witch loonballs will choose for tomorrow's pitchforking.

^ Takes his missus shopping