Coronavirus (COVID-19)

17 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’ve agreed with many/most of your posts on here but on the issue of Brexit, the General Election and the bits that I’ve seen on COVID-19 Sky News have been miles ahead of the BBC.

On all these issues Beth Rigby has been far more critical and asked significantly more pertinent and ‘awkward’ questions than Laura Kuenssberg.

One of Sky News' biggest downfall, apart from the obvious inclusions of Kay Burley and Adam Boulton, is that the have a journalist who spells her first name "Sophy". 

It boils my blood whenever I see it. 

25 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Not sweary enough for Reynard. C****.

And he was a funny pus dribbling c**t. 

Did the Captain have any other outings before his current username?

Edited by welshbairn

24 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Tbf that's a massive improvement on normal rush hour at most London stations. And the telephoto lens makes them look more bunched up.

Edited by welshbairn

10 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Closing the stations seems like a rather stupid idea when it just means everyone is cramming in to the few that have been kept open. Once again do they not understand that people NEED to get to their work or they'll likely lose their jobs or face disciplinary action from their employers.

Why is this so difficult to grasp for both our politicians and our media ???

Honestly, are they stupid or incompetent or is it both ????

1 hour ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I'm in full support of P&B turning into an early internet style single thread free for all.

Although I'm sure I saw folk, presumably grown men, talking about cupcakes a while back kdBpcIw.png 

It's essentially just like the Wasteland we had on here a few years ago, but with less chaos and fewer deaths.

100% behind it also, the P&B version of the 42 team Scottish league.

Great news eh, only approx 8000 will have died then. FFS man what exactly are you trying to prove. Do you expect the medical fraternity to soft soap us and underestimate the number that were going to die. This is a massive human tragedy no matter how anyone tries to spin it yet you keep posting Icke like crap suggesting this is all just nature at work and it's all normal and an over reaction. It really isn't and if it even saves 1 life for that family it will have been worth it. Wind your (brass) neck in, you can start the revolution once this is all over comrade.

Number of deaths today leave us at 65% of where Italy were 2 weeks ago.
we’ve been at this ratio for over a week now
we will probably be announcing over 600 deaths by the weekend