Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

The vulnerable have been asked to stay inside

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever that the rest of the population should be locked down 

You seem quite the authority figure on all of this, why are you wasting your time posting on here when you should be advising world governments what to do? 

Absolutely fucking at it. 

It's a possible cause, along with many other possible causes, and certain areas may be worse or better than others for any number of different reasons. For example the Shetlands having a huge amount of cases in relation to the population has a particular cause. 

The variables are near infinite. Plucking two or three to suit a case and ignoring the others which work contrary is pretty disingenuous. Especially when air quality in Italy is just as shit in the south as the north (aqicn.org).

33 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

That’s hilarious

are you in stand up?

You’re hilarious.

20 minutes ago, virginton said:

Brick tamland GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Great gif, and very apt. 

Given your widely observed lack of dental hygiene and teeth left to keep hygienic, it’d be utterly hilarious watching you try eat a banana. Disappear ya toothless fucking ticket.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

My wife and myself have both received letters this morning from our doctors identifying us as "a person at risk of severe illness if you contract Coronavirus" and to "stay at home at all times and avoid all face-to-face contact for at least twelve weeks from today".

Good luck man. I've woke up with a splitting sore head 

3 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

Was Covid 19 the primary cause of these deaths?

What are the excess number of deaths over and above what we would normally expect?

How the f**k do I know, I'm a trumpet on P&B getting a headline on BBC news. 

You seem quite the authority figure on all of this, why are you wasting your time posting on here when you should be advising world governments what to do? 

He is an idiot. Scotland threads he ruined also with his shite patter.
Only person I've got on block.

It's a lovely day today however.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Why would my views make me any more of an authority than anyone else posting on this thread?

2 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

Was Covid 19 the primary cause of these deaths?

What are the excess number of deaths over and above what we would normally expect?

If i get hit by a car and suffer a hear attack as a result, what is the primary cause of death - the heart attack I assume?  Would I have had the heart attack If I hadn't been hit by the car?  The relationship between the 2 cannot be ignored.  

2 hours ago, Steven W said:

Couple of  things that I've learned in all this 

A) I love a graph

B) You can spin all the numbers anyway you want to have negative / positive story (whichever is your preference)

There are lies, canned lies and statistics

2 hours ago, cyderspaceman said:

Which may mean our current response, (whether or not you agree with it) causes Covid to hang around a bit longer than if it just fired through the population unhindered, killing many more.

They could've just let it spread, but the NHS would have been over run and more would've died. They decided not to, meaning the outbreak will last longer.

19 minutes ago, Dele said:

I'VE GOT A RARE SKIN CONDITION YOU ABSOLUTE TRUMPET. 

Have this it'll cheer you up.

71255gHmpsL._SL1500_-e1532691861986.jpg

1 minute ago, hk blues said:

If i get hit by a car and suffer a hear attack as a result, what is the primary cause of death - the heart attack I assume?  Would I have had the heart attack If I hadn't been hit by the car?  The relationship between the 2 cannot be ignored.  

You would only have a hear attack if it destroyed your hearing aid.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

There are lies, canned lies and statistics

They could've just let it spread, but the NHS would have been over run and more would've died. They decided not to, meaning the outbreak will last longer.

Have this it'll cheer you up.

71255gHmpsL._SL1500_-e1532691861986.jpg

Trying to stop munching snacks,  stop tempting me.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Tesco in Camelon queued right round the side of the shop to get in. Unsire how quickly said queue is moving as yet. Will update with my progress. Its sure to be riveting stuff

I had this experience yesterday, around 20 mins it took to get in but was a lovely day so didn't mind too much. (Plus I hit the jackpot with a Cushelle 16 pack, fresh pasta, plenty kitchen roll and a 7 day window on my Hovis Loaf).

1 minute ago, hk blues said:

So if someone has cancer and a heart condition, you are suggesting that contracting coronavirus was as a result of these illnesses?

4 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Love and marriage, ebony and ivory, car crashes and heart attacks. 

The three top duets after the krankies.