Coronavirus (COVID-19)

23 minutes ago, Gaz said:

The Phantom Menace is great you utter wallopers

It's better than the other two but it's still dreadful. Natalie Portman doesn't take enough of a slagging for how bad she is in this. She sounds xanned out the entire movie.

25 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Yes, the bin dwelling jakey was emptied.

You're going to have to be a bit more specific, I'm afraid...

Edited by Jacksgranda
grandma

34 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Is that the one that opens with "Stars Wars The Phantom Menace is the biggest disappointment since the birth of my son" or something similar? 

I haven't watched them in about a decade.

27 minutes ago, Gaz said:

The Phantom Menace is great you utter wallopers

The Phantom Menace is barely watchable but is, by a considerable distance, the best of the prequels.

22 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
25 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
I thought I'd give Star Wars a go with the lockdown. I'm struggling to get through this one though. I've had two sittings and still have about 50 minutes left. Hoping they pick up after this one. Though checking IMDb it's one of the lowest rated so I'm hopeful.

Brace yourself for Attack of the Clones. Its fucking awful

Indeed. Easily the worst Star Wars film. So bad in so many ways, but the worst thing about it is that its very boring.

9 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Apologies if I missed it among some of the shite that has been posted today but has Treehouse Tam made an appearance? I am getting worried about the stupid fermer c**t. Absolute muppet but I wouldn't wish the man ill health. Hope you are OK Tam 😢 

Aye, I'm starting to get concerned as well. He was a good one.

9 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Apologies if I missed it among some of the shite that has been posted today but has Treehouse Tam made an appearance? I am getting worried about the stupid fermer c**t. Absolute muppet but I wouldn't wish the man ill health. Hope you are OK Tam 😢 

He's currently in a Super 6 Series with 2  50 somethings with COPD, a relatively healthy 65 year old, a 45 year old with CV problems and a wee wifie that couldn't keep her distance in Tesco, only the finalists guaranteed a ventilator. 

3 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

Whats happened here I though this was a thread about the corona virus whys all the nerds discussing movies?

Because Pozbaird is away for his 2nd walk of the day. 

8 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

Not heard from Greta in a while I hope she's getting on okay and managing to fend off the maybevirus

8 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

the Probbalynotvirus

A teenager has got you absolutely fucking seething.