Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Cars are in accidents every day. As far as I am aware planes don't crash into houses every day, nor do trucks crash into living rooms on a regular occurrence. I'm not really sure what's so hard about this to understand.

Two people going for the shopping, when one person is able to do it on their own, is not necessary travel.

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

What if Granny Danger stayed at home while Margaret went out to the shops and a plane crashed through the roof of the house but everyone miraculously survived only to die 2 weeks later from the COVID-19 they caught off Clive?

That’s happened to me before.

3 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Cars are in accidents every day. As far as I am aware planes don't crash into houses every day, nor do trucks crash into living rooms on a regular occurrence. I'm not really sure what's so hard about this to understand.

Two people going for the shopping, when one person is able to do it on their own, is not necessary travel.

You're right.

When this is all over, we need to ban cars.

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

No it isn't outside of special circumstances where it's essential. Only one person going out per trip cuts the odds of spreading the virus. What's difficult about this?

So two people who are living together going out and one staying in the car whilst the other goes into a shop is increasing the risk?  You will have to explain that one in more detail.

19 minutes ago, Snafu said:

11 if its the Irish gang who used to go around the Inverness area looking for work

Felling trees, two do all the work and without the proper safety gear while the rest stand around and watch.

The other 9 are probably there to sweep up the debris if the tree felling goes wrong.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

So two people who are living together going out and one staying in the car whilst the other goes into a shop is increasing the risk?  You will have to explain that one in more detail.

I've already explained why. It's the same reason folk shouldn't be driving to exercise.

If you go out, two people in the same car, one goes into the shop, that person comes out, and you go home nothing happens, okay, great.

What if instead of nothing happens, something happens? And then two people are potentially exposed rather than one?

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I just went for a walk. Both of my daughters were with me. Genuinely unsure if I am out of order or not, so by all means....

COME AT ME BROS!

You are allowed to socialize with the people you share a house with.  This is not a problem. 

1 minute ago, Gaz said:

I've already explained why. It's the same reason folk shouldn't be driving to exercise.

If you go out, two people in the same car, one goes into the shop, that person comes out, and you go home nothing happens, okay, great.

What if instead of nothing happens, something happens? And then two people are potentially exposed rather than one?

How is that any different from the second person being exposed when the first gets home?

22 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

Where are all the stories about the mayhem in UK hospitals, line there were in Italy?

Guy I know told me that his 2 neighbours work in intensive care at the hospital in Paisley. They were off at the weekend. Apparently they’ve only got 1 guy in intensive care in paisley with coronavirus. He’s 86, just had a hip replacement and was already in intensive care.

TWO WEEKS FROM NOW !!

Why do yo think they're building temporary Hospitals ??????

Just now, Snafu said:

Travel is the descriptive motion of journeying from one destination to another, therefore if you go off to Tescos to do the shopping this is travel. How long is a piece of string?

Not every form of travel has the same risk, champ.

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

Travel is the descriptive motion of journeying from one destination to another, therefore if you go off to Tescos to do the shopping this is travel. How long is a piece of string?

The same length from the middle to both ends

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

You’re a p***k.  Maybe you don’t know this but other folk will.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

How is that any different from the second person being exposed when the first gets home?

If we take my potential car accident as an example (something that actually happens as opposed to knicker-wetters going on about plane crashes) how many car accidents end up with just the people going home? How many end up riding in ambulances, going to hospital?

Edited by Gaz