Coronavirus (COVID-19)

4 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

- What is a permissible amount of time for me to partake in outdoor exercise?

- What constitutes essential construction site work?

- What counts as care for a vulnerable person? What is a comprehensive list of vulnerable people?

- Which children can still go into schools?

Some example questions that I don't know the answer too. Since you aren't a simpleton mouthbreathing fuckmook then I'm sure you can answer for me, one of the kuntz in the minority ruining it for everyone.

Hey! I didn't say you were one but ok quoting you kinda implies I did. That wasn't my intention. 

That said, all that info is out there. Go find it. Or apply some common sense. Or both. 

Do all the above questions apply to your case? They don't to me so I've no need to find out. Go do it yourself. 

Oh, oh look at me deflecting........ to save you the trouble. 

FWIW I'm driving to work tomorrow. Can't service aircraft from home. 

I walked the dog for a hour today. Like every day since I got home on Thursday. 

I've been shopping once. 

I've stayed in the rest of the time. 

Apart from going into the garden. It's fucking immaculate now. f**k knows what I'll do the rest of the week. 

Just now, Trackdaybob said:

Hey! I didn't say you were one but ok quoting you kinda implies I did. That wasn't my intention. 

That said, all that info is out there. Go find it. Or apply some common sense. Or both. 

Do all the above questions apply to your case? They don't to me so I've no need to find out. Go do it yourself. 

Oh, oh look at me deflecting........ to save you the trouble. 

FWIW I'm driving to work tomorrow. Can't service aircraft from home. 

I walked the dog for a hour today. Like every day since I got home on Thursday. 

I've been shopping once. 

I've stayed in the rest of the time. 

Apart from going into the garden. It's fucking immaculate now. f**k knows what I'll do the rest of the week. 

All the information to answer these questions is "out there"? Where is it then? Are you a simpleton for not being able to find it?

1 hour ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

Their bars and restaurants are still open and they are freely able to go outside and enjoy the sunshine without arsehole vigilantes driving about taking videos of them to post online

Aye, but the price of a pint would keep you away.

Idiot neighbour from 4 doors up's son just got out his car with 2 other lads. None of them stay in the same household. Tell you what, I'm going to end up falling out with some of the neighbours, but I'm past fucking caring. It's down to people to be sensible, but it's not having the desired effect on some c***s. If it's not knocked on the head by the time the letters from the PM are received, there will be phone calls made, or I'll be having a word with the c***s (from a safe distance of course).

If the lockdown were to get stricter, and nobody was allowed out for exercise or to walk dogs, then what do people do with no garden? Do they live in a house covered in piss and shit just to avoid fines?
I've read that South Africa already have these restrictions in place. Would like to know how that would work.

Just now, Qos91 said:

If the lockdown were to get stricter, and nobody was allowed out for exercise or to walk dogs, then what do people do with no garden? Do they live in a house covered in piss and shit just to avoid fines?
I've read that South Africa already have these restrictions in place. Would like to know how that would work.

Just wait till they pull the alcohol off the supermarket shelves 

Idiot neighbour from 4 doors up's son just got out his car with 2 other lads. None of them stay in the same household. Tell you what, I'm going to end up falling out with some of the neighbours, but I'm past fucking caring. It's down to people to be sensible, but it's not having the desired effect on some c***s. If it's not knocked on the head by the time the letters from the PM are received, there will be phone calls made, or I'll be having a word with the c***s (from a safe distance of course).
You can tell who the bams are at least.
Best to stay away from them use it at a later date.

4 minutes ago, philpy said:

How was their parking?

We need photos Philpy.

5 minutes ago, philpy said:

Nationality please. 

3 minutes ago, Qos91 said:

People need out for exercise. If that’s denied to people I can see quite a few folk going  “Jack Nicholson in the Shinning” type crazy

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

Just dont go up the hills incase you fall and hurt yourself and the NHS need to waste time on you .
Exercise in back garden and keep safe.
If no garden, around the block and back in.
Essential buying.

Keep safe.

I agree about the hills. But the bit about going round the block is rubbish; you can't exercise in a garden for 3 months, and it would be really irresponsible to try to do that with children. I'd cause less risk by driving 2 miles to the country park and walking well away from people, or going to the big football pitch and playing ball with my kid.

The First Minister and the CMO were specifically asked about driving for exercise on Friday. The FM only said to exercise as close to home as you can, that what they wanted to avoid were scenes that we had at beauty spots and that police would be sympathetic.

The Chief Medical Officer said:

"We can't emphasise enough how important especially at this time that exercise is very good both for your physical health but also for your mental health and wellbeing, and for everyone to get an opportunity to do at least something outside. The risks really of someone has the virus and isn't aware, they're living in their own household, of them transmitting to others is why we've put the social distancing measures in so hence the exercise to be taken in your own household group and stay away from others if you meet others while out walking.

"Travelling in a car, again within your own household group, you're not any more or less likely to become infected. And I think as the First Minister has said one of the things we really want to stay away from is crowds at particularly busy beaches, hills, parks, and we did see that in the good weather and so to some extent that discouraging of travelling to particular spots that are well known, we really wouldn't want people mingling there. Because that risk of a big spread from one or two people who are infected amongst a big group, they go home to their households, and that exponential spread that we're really really trying to avoid."

I think that's very clear that driving to exercise is definitely justifiable.

Guest Moomintroll
Intae the fuckwits philpy.

11 minutes ago, philpy said:

neil degrasse tyson we got a badass over here GIF

14 minutes ago, philpy said:

See the source image