Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 minutes ago, Junior Pub League said:

This situation over the past week or so really has shown what a complete and utter c**t you are.

Not a single iota of sympathy for the ill or those continuing to work in desperate situations instead its all " I hope tory c***s die and why aren't my bins being emptied" Maybe its time you took a step back from the internet for a while you clearly aren't in a good place mentally at the moment.

Serious face GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

"....   The prime minister’s chief adviser, Dominic Cummings, was seen running from Downing Street, around the same time that Boris Johnson announced to the nation he had contracted covid-19 on Thursday.    In the footage, captured by BBC and Sky news cameras, Cummings flees from a back gate with a rucksack.....  ".

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Oh, Day 3 ‘C’. Charlatans.... ‘Up to Our Hips’ IMHO. Too many good songs to name one favourite though. Has anyone done ‘C’ yet? Been out for my exercise and haven’t been keeping up.

Christina Aguilera's Dirty.

Great song and phenomenal statement of fact.

28 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

What a weird comment. I wish for everyone to stay safe - except the Tory c***s who want to destroy our NHS that we all depend on so much not to just get through this epidemic but to get us through everyday life. How utterly ironic it is that Tory party members are getting infected and they themselves may need hospital treatment. Let’s hope there’s a ventilator for them should they need it eh?

That's good advice from what sounds like a well rounded individual, i'm a Tory voter, does this include me ?

18 minutes ago, Junior Pub League said:

This situation over the past week or so really has shown what a complete and utter c**t you are.

Not a single iota of sympathy for the ill or those continuing to work in desperate situations instead its all " I hope tory c***s die and why aren't my bins being emptied" Maybe its time you took a step back from the internet for a while you clearly aren't in a good place mentally at the moment.

Delicious. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, mathematics said:

Mrs Mathematics told me yesterday to take ibuprofen, and that the stories were all shite.

so (a) take it; or (b) she’s trying to kill me.

It's been re-verified here in France that you should avoid it if possible. 

Covid-19: Medicines to avoid, after French man dies

AKuptsova / CC0 Creative Commons / PixabayThe public is urged to avoid non-steroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen for Covid-19

Recommendations have been put out as to medicines to avoid that may worsen Covid-19 symptoms, after a 28-year-old man who had been taking regular ibuprofen died from acute respiratory distress.

People are being advised to avoid non-steroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen and naproxen if they believe they are suffering from Covid-19 symptoms, as these may make the condition worse. Aspirin also comes under this class of drugs according to French online medicines database vidal.fr.

7 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Oh, Day 3 ‘C’. Charlatans.... ‘Up to Our Hips’ IMHO. Too many good songs to name one favourite though. Has anyone done ‘C’ yet? Been out for my exercise and haven’t been keeping up.

Who was beating you?

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Question for all the doctor out there on P&B.

I'm allergic to Paracetamol, and usually take Ibuprofen if every ill.  As I keep reading Ibuprofen is not good for you if you catch it.  What the f**k do I do for relief?  I looked into and the best they could give me was natural remedies or fucking YOGA.

I'm not a panicky person and don't wan't to start, but there must be other people in the same boat as me.  

Try one of these. They're for splitting side heads.

475-large-carving-axe-1440x1050.jpg