Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Could they not at least say "Sorry folks, we haven't the cash to pay you now but you'll get back paid in April when the Government's 80% comes through"? Beats just getting laid off.

Oh yeah, it's still absolutely shite behaviour. It's just that I can see why some are doing it right now when they don't have the cash immediately to hand.

Let's hope you and your family stay safe. 

What a weird comment. I wish for everyone to stay safe - except the Tory c***s who want to destroy our NHS that we all depend on so much not to just get through this epidemic but to get us through everyday life. How utterly ironic it is that Tory party members are getting infected and they themselves may need hospital treatment. Let’s hope there’s a ventilator for them should they need it eh?

1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

What a weird comment. I wish for everyone to stay safe - except the Tory c***s who want to destroy our NHS that we all depend on so much not to just get through this epidemic but to get us through everyday life. How utterly ironic it is that Tory party members are getting infected and they themselves may need hospital treatment. Let’s hope there’s a ventilator for them should they need it eh?

They'll be nowhere near the NHS.

#BUPAcunts

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Wee line up outside Tesco. Not much delay getting in. A few faffers but a wee cough shifted them out the road.

Plenty of Caramilised Onion hummus. 

Leaving myself wide open to a My Team: Partick Thistle here but i got some caramalised onion hummus out of Aldi the other week to try, had it on toast. Tasty stuff, A+ will be buying again. Think theyve got a few other types available too.

9 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Leaving myself wide open to a My Team: Partick Thistle here but i got some caramalised onion hummus out of Aldi the other week to try, had it on toast. Tasty stuff, A+ will be buying again. Think theyve got a few other types available too.

No Aldi near me but I'll bear that in mind ❤💛

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Tough question, should you be happy if a Tory leader died from this.

It raises many moral questions. All of which I am comfortable with as a hard Yes.

This situation over the past week or so really has shown what a complete and utter c**t you are.

Not a single iota of sympathy for the ill or those continuing to work in desperate situations instead its all " I hope tory c***s die and why aren't my bins being emptied" Maybe its time you took a step back from the internet for a while you clearly aren't in a good place mentally at the moment.

Luckily people have seemed to ignore hummus during this pandemic which is grand because eat the stuff everyday. Been making my own recently as well, homemade sundried tomato hummus - lovely.

20 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

We can safely assume both Johnson and Hancock were already carrying it for PMQs on Wednesday. How many MPs have been infected in the Commons?

Not enough.  

7 minutes ago, Junior Pub League said:

This situation over the past week or so really has shown what a complete and utter c**t you are.

Not a single iota of sympathy for the ill or those continuing to work in desperate situations instead its all " I hope tory c***s die and why aren't my bins being emptied" Maybe its time you took a step back from the internet for a while you clearly aren't in a good place mentally at the moment.

2142355956_images(4).jpeg.c6130e8d26ade6b909462fd2d2531755.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Tough question, should you be happy if a Tory leader died from this.

It raises many moral questions. All of which I am comfortable with as a hard Yes.

At least you’re not sitting on the fence for this one.