Coronavirus (COVID-19)

52 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

@throbber

Please re-instate Alan Bennett as your avatar.

Thank You x

I had him as my avatar for years but still don’t know much about who he is, every time I watched YouTube videos of him it was just some old c**t with a stupid voice talking about boring shite so I thought it was time for a change.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

I had him as my avatar for years but still don’t know much about who he is, every time I watched YouTube videos of him it was just some old c**t with a stupid voice talking about boring shite so I thought it was time for a change.

59 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

@throbber

Please re-instate Alan Bennett as your avatar.

Thank You x

Tested with mild symptoms? p***k
The footballers and celebrities with tests can get to f**k. Stick Charles on that list too actually.

But the prime minister during a national crisis should surely count as a special case.

I despise the c**t but there's an element of respect for the post that has to be upheld. He's our political leader whether we like it or not. Of course he should've been tested.

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

The footballers and celebrities with tests can get to f**k. Stick Charles on that list too actually.

But the prime minister during a national crisis should surely count as a special case.

I despise the c**t but there's an element of respect for the post that has to be upheld. He's our political leader whether we like it or not. Of course he should've been tested.

Nip out at 8.00 tonight and give him a clap.

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

Your mates wife would surely qualify as would the 2 who rent chairs as they will be self employed. Your mates wife should keep the other lassie on as an employee and she will get the 80% of her wage through the furlough scheme but your mates wife will have to apply for this I believe.

Is the furlough scheme the one being paid in April? I wonder if they class Laura (the owner) as being self employed? If so she won’t get paid until June. Knowing the type of woman she is, she’ll be paying the two when employs out of her own pocket until they get the money from the Government  

4 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:
30 minutes ago, bernardblack said:
Give it Rishi till the end of the season

I can't quite make my mind up if he's actually been quite impressive or if he's just Boris's stooge brought out to make the occasional statement on finances.

Hes a fucking stooge Archie.

Do not be sucked in by the smooth car salesman patter.

#Torycunts

Nah i disagree, if the guidance that self isolation and taking paracetamol are all that are required for minor symptoms then thats all he had to do ‘Folks ive got minor symptoms and rather than waste a doctors time for a test i’m going to self isolate and lead by example, i’ll still be leading meetings and the country at this time but via video’. The optics of that are far better than what he’s done. If his symptoms got worse then test him in line with protocols.