Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Meanwhile Trump's  bestie and hopefully infector  takes decisive action.

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro on Thursday exempted churches from coronavirus lockdowns by classifying religious activity as an essential service.

While the British come together as one and give the NHS a standing ovation after the first line of the performance.  Here in Thailand out Health Minister is giving the front line staff the full two barrels 

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1887115/anutin-criticises-careless-health-personnel-apologises-again

"We're not happy with some health personnel who do not take good care of themselves. They should have set an example for others,"  he said.

He has previous and deleted his Facebook account (as someone else was posting on his page):lol:

In February, he apologised to the public for saying that a group of foreigners should be "kicked out of Thailand" for refusing to wear face masks.

Anyway, here is photo of a Thai nurse. https://www.chiangraitimes.com/thailand-national-news/news-asia-thailand/thai-nurse-forced-to-resign-for-wearing-overly-sexy-uniform/

18555981_1341546482549049_62784201704345

This is the world we live in, outrageous, banning 

Sexy-Nurse-Outfits-To-Be-Banned-1.jpg

All the limited company guys are fucked. It's a real shame!

Did the guy I know use any of his ill gotten gains to not buy a couple of cars on the never never or save it, pay off his mortgage that he can't now afford it. 

Nope. He thought he was Billy big baws and that I was a mug for having a job where I had to pay the correct amount of tax.

1 hour ago, Bairn Necessities said:

How much is needed to ensure the health service  is 'fit for purpose '?

We're spending what 150bn or something annually in the UK. What's enough? 200bn? 300bn? 500 bn?

Even in Scotland the SNP who aren't a proto fascist Brexiteer clown collective like Westminster have tough choices to make on public spending. 

Yes, I totally agree, I think as a nation we need to decide on what's important, if that means raising NI or Tax to properly fund the NHS, then so be it. There also needs to be a serious look at how it's being run, as often there appears to be more highly paid "admin" staff than actual health professionals which quite frankly is ridiculous. There's also too much wrangling and a severe lack of communication between departments which again causes confusion for the patient and additional / wasted tasks being undertaken.

The stock market should be suspended.  Stock prices at the moment are not a reflection of companies’ value but are a reflection of stock manipulation for profiteering.
Mind you since the people doing this are all Torycunts I doubt the government will take action.

Someone’s investments are clearly taking a hit.

29 minutes ago, Romeo said:

A self employed person I know has spent years laughing at how they bump the tax man. Now almost in tears because they will hardly get anything under this scheme.

That was my first thought when I heard you have to provide tav receipts for 3 years,  not one f them doesn't diddle the figures so they pay little or no tax, then slag of everyone else for being mugs.  get it right fucking up you!

Also well done to the good ole US of A, an absolutely blistering second half has saw them not only soar to the top of the table but open up a healthy lead on china who have simply faded away and risk falling out of the top 4 all together at this rate,  The great team performance instilled into them by the manager has shown great results after a shaky start but many now see them as champions elect with their current form showing no signs of taking a dip.  one hand on the trophy for the Don

Edited by effeffsee_the2nd

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

The stock market should be suspended.  Stock prices at the moment are not a reflection of companies’ value but are a reflection of stock manipulation for profiteering.

Mind you since the people doing this are all Torycunts I doubt the government will take action.

At what stage would you re-open them, and what do you think would happen within 5 minutes of said re-opening?

46 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Of course it didnt, its all platitude pish for social media likes. Want to show appreciation for the NHS, dont vote for governments who f**k it up.

‘Clap, you auld fcuk, or I’m sending the llama in there’.

’I’m clapping, I’m clapping, honest’.

56D79C6A-9991-4D8F-AD24-E785CBFE848B.jpeg

I've spent years being a 'staffer' working alongside these self employed Billy big balls. They've all been fiddling their taxes and are utterly bricking it, there's no work for them for the next few months now whilst my job is safe. My patronising 'I'm sure you'll find something mate' hasn't really helped. 

GIRFUY.

26 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Boy on my Facebook posted a video of his street where you could hear everyone clapping and cheering. He was clapping as well but it sounded like he was actually fapping out his window.

#fapforthenhs

Presumably he got his definite and indefinite articles mixed up, and was simply trying to give NHS workers the clap.

1 hour ago, sparky88 said:

Pretty sure there's ways round that

Practically speaking I doubt it given the huge number of staff in such places - the logistics of diverting calls to any number of other lines would be a challenge.  Of course, anything is possible but at what cost?