Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Quite disappointed in just how large a percentage of my neighbours are absolute moon howlers, including the 2 seperate households who decided this occasion deserved fireworks as well!! Oh well now that's over I can get to sleep for my 3am start tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Just been turned down from that NHS volunteer scheme -  they’ve got enough gynaecologists apparently. Just waiting to hear back from the breast clinic now.

Avoid the prostrate exams.  They’re a pain in the arse.

Surprisingly large number of folk did it, including a load of enthusiastic kids who were shouting things like "Well done NHS!". Good for them. Definitely not a bad thing to get kids appreciating the NHS from a young age.

Loads of folk were whistling too so I blew an old survival whistle that I got free with a big rucksack (that I use for the big weekly shop).

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

She's got every fūcking door in the house open, clapping outside. I'll need a respirator for pneumonia at this rate.

Bye Sarge. 

Surprisingly large number of folk did it, including a load of enthusiastic kids who were shouting things like "Well done NHS!". Good for them. Definitely not a bad thing to get kids appreciating the NHS from a young age.
Loads of folk were whistling too so I blew an old survival whistle that I got free with a big rucksack (that I use for the big weekly shop).

You use a whistle for your weekly shop?

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I reckon those who caught it on Fri will be showing symptoms by now

Yes, but they would have been contagious all week, so potentially passing it around for it to be passed around to be passed around etc.

3 minutes ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

Shipyards tooting the big horn, 5 big massive fireworks and a load of folk clapping in Govan. Quite moving actually, I never moved off my arse mind.

If the local football club had paid their tax we might be a bit better off on the ventilator front.