Coronavirus (COVID-19)

It's a smaller jump than yesterday's so a good thing. There were 135 yesterday, up from 85 the previous day. 
Doesn't however give then full picture. ICU cases doubled yesterday so hopefully that doesn't increase too much today as that's where the pressure will really start hit. 

Of course, what is partially driving this is the increase in tests. An increased number of confirmed cases doesn’t necessarily mean the virus is increasing in severity.

4 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Personally I'm more a "candle lit vigil" sort of guy.

Pah !!!!!!........I will be spending my time tonight praying to Our Lord God and Saviour that His Royal Highness Prince Charles Philip Edward George Saxe-Coburg Gotha Windsor, Heir to the Throne, makes an expeditious and full recovery from his entanglement with Covid 19.

GSTQ. 

Just now, The Moonster said:

A guy who drinks from puddles on nights out and has been through numerous aliases on a football forum after being banned for being an attention seeking wee hoor is frantically searching twitter to slate a 17 year old girl for wanting attention.

Ohhhh, who was that again?

Just now, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Might be a wee woosh on the cairds here but i mean the previous incarnation(s?)

Vaguely mind the drinking from puddles thing. Not a fan of it myself tbh.

lichtie4life, Donny, probably about 300 others. Pretty sure the puddle drinking thing happened on a P&B night out but I can't really remember.

Just now, The Moonster said:

lichtie4life, Donny, probably about 300 others. Pretty sure the puddle drinking thing happened on a P&B night out but I can't really remember.

Noice one, cheers.

Seems a bit weird to be repeatedly trying to take pot shots at a teenage climate change activist in a thread on a major global pandemic on a Scottish hot food and beverage forum, but to each their own I guess.

IMG_4067.thumb.jpg.9e2505192b2f3a36fc4cf5dfdb39d70d.jpg

Anyone else been receiving this sort of letter just incase we go into full lockdown? Been told to take it with me at all times.
If we go into full lockdown they should just make the buses free and for essential workers only with forced spacing. Tape off the seats. Keep drivers and passengers safe.

3 minutes ago, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

IMG_4067.jpg

Anyone else been receiving this sort of letter just incase we go into full lockdown? Been told to take it with me at all times.

We've given the same to our engineers in case they need to attend a breakdown over the next couple of weeks.

10 minutes ago, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

IMG_4067.jpg

Yes, we're supposed to be getting them issued tonight. 

One of my workmates was stopped by the Polis in Queen Street station last night apparently.

30 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Pah !!!!!!........I will be spending my time tonight praying to Our Lord God and Saviour that His Royal Highness Prince Charles Philip Edward George Saxe-Coburg Gotha Windsor, Heir to the Throne, makes an expeditious and full recovery from his entanglement with Covid 19.

GSTQ. 

Knightswood Bear likes this.