Coronavirus (COVID-19)

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Why are you doing this?

That's a fair question.

And I dont direct this all at you.

The point I'm trying to make is that merely criticising the hygiene and actions of groups of Chinese people does not make you a racist. There are people from many countries being criticised on here.

There are many news articles like the ones I quoted previously doing just that. 

I was hoping the people calling me a racist would have the balls to comment on the articles. They haven't because the know they are wrong.

To call someone a racist and then run off when asked to prove their point is the behaviour of very low class people. To use the word racist as a weapon is disgusting.

Everything that is said on here is stored and so can be read back and quoted. I have asked a few time for me to be quoted being a racist. And yet there has been no quotes.

So just to finalise, I am in fact not a racist.

This is an anonymous forum so if I wanted to say racist things what would be stopping me?

I have said nothing racist, if you think I have please prove your point.

And finally Marshmallo specificly is a scum bag.

14 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

So, his symptoms are mild.  He feels well.  He isn't fitting the criteria we as a health board are being given for testing.

It's double standards and absolute bullshit.  Incidentally so is the testing of young fit footballers now I mention it.

As far as I could see the only time you should call 111 is when you have  shortness of breath as well as a fever and  abad cough? 

I assume the next step isn't immediately a test after that? 

They either jumped the queue or are downplaying his symptoms. I am inclined to think its not the latter. 

9 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

The point I'm trying to make is that merely criticising the hygiene and actions of groups of Chinese people does not make you a racist. There are people from many countries being criticised on here.

I was hoping the people calling me a racist would have the balls to comment on the articles. They haven't because the know they are wrong.

To call someone a racist and then run off when asked to prove their point is the behaviour of very low class people. To use the word racist as a weapon is disgusting.

Everything that is said on here is stored and so can be read back and quoted. I have asked a few time for me to be quoted being a racist. And yet there has been no quotes.

So, to summarise: 

S03E01-fnepUbwk-subtitled.jpg

DwS2QVfU8AAYUXQ.jpg

Edited by Hedgecutter

I was told yesterday that loss of taste is a new symptom of it.
Yeah I know have read about that. It affected Mrs B first and I thought I had got away with it as the rest of my symptoms were calming down.

The fucker better come back or I am taking bodies. I dont know who, but I am.

Europe taking on and beating The Chinese at their own game.
Pwoud, vewy pwoud!

I kind of thought that China had this wrapped up, but obviously got complacent in the second half. Spain and Italys' Tiki-taka short passing game, with players being tighter together and an older average team age is well suited to this competition. They also know the value of away goals.

UKs' reliance on the long ball game and clear lack of coaching and bumbling along is hampering their drive for a medal position.

Still expecting some action from Indonesia as they try to compete in a major competition since 1938 as the Dutch East Indies, but it does look likely that the Europeans and USA may be the realistic podium challengers now.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah I know have read about that. It affected Mrs B first and I thought I had got away with it as the rest of my symptoms were calming down.

The fucker better come back or I am taking bodies. I dont know who, but I am.

You'll have thousands to take shortly. 

3 minutes ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

I kind of thought that China had this wrapped up, but obviously got complacent in the second half. Spain and Italys' Tiki-taka short passing game, with players being tighter together and an older average team age is well suited to this competition. They also know the value of away goals.

UKs' reliance on the long ball game and clear lack of coaching and bumbling along is hampering their drive for a medal position.

Still expecting some action from Indonesia as they try to compete in a major competition since 1938 as the Dutch East Indies, but it does look likely that the Europeans and USA may be the realistic podium challengers now.

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

6 deaths in Scotland in the past 24 hours, up from 2 the previous. 51 people now critical in intensive care.

We're obviously beavering away in the background to improve our coefficient. 

6 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

That's a fair question.

This is an anonymous forum so if I wanted to say racist things what would be stopping me?

vbfhpkk.gif

6 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

That's a fair question.

Why did you share false stories about hantavirus and describe it as a "new virus originating from China"?

15 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

That's a fair question.

^^^ racist imo.

That's a fair question.
The wet markets are abhorrent, criticising them isn't racist. Instead you were advocating boycotting anything Chinese and declaring every single Chinese person as being filthy, tucking into bat and anything else they get their hands on.