Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

If he had turned up in his "camper van" I'm sure our media would have been down on him like a ton of bricks and he'd have been vilified throughout the corridors of power, but.....

Surely the COVID-19 crisis presents the perfect opportunity to kill abolish the royal family and their hangers on.

2 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Fish and seafood exports are worth about £1 billion each year, well over half the value of all of our food exports combined.

Not by my calculations.

Maybe my views are coloured by my dislike of fishermen.

1 hour ago, dirty dingus said:

That's a fair leap from the paper shop to the supermarkets. So are the newsagents a critical service? The response has been pish everyone non critical should shut down. Building sites, hair salons, car showrooms, newsagents, factories not producing food medicine or other essential needs. The longer this half arsed approach goes on the longer I'm stuck in the house.

Newsagents tend to be an essential source of food and other key items for small communities, so yes I'd say they're absolutely crucial. My local corner shop has been the only place I've seen selling toilet paper, hand sanitiser or pasta in the last week and a half.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

My local corner shop has been the only place I've seen selling toilet paper, hand sanitiser or pasta in the last week and a half.

Same, and that's without Navid hiding them behind the counter for the regulars.

Lidl, Tesco, the larger Co-ops etc useless (even for beer).  Scotmid & Premier, business as usual.  

Not sure if this has been posted.   

Moron of the year award goes to...

A man who filmed himself licking a toilet bowl in the 'coronavirus challenge' is now reportedly ill in hospital with the deadly disease.

In bizarre footage posted on TikTok, the man can be seen placing his mouth around the bowl and extending his tongue.

According to Piers Morgan on GMB, the same man is now receiving treatment.

The presenter said: "You may remember also the other idiot, this is also in America, as part of the coronavirus challenge some morons are doing, went into  his local toilet cubicle and licked the bowl

17 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

How is it that people have so many pictures of Madonna in a nurse's uniform and why does she look so different in each of them?

The Blink 182 nurses have been excluded so far.  Well, wait no more...

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Hedgecutter