Coronavirus (COVID-19)

5 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
49 minutes ago, pozbaird said:
Should make it like the way they name storms these days. Have an ‘A’ artist tomorrow, ‘B’ the next. Help count down the lockdown days with ZZ Top in 26 days time. Or, er, erm, Zinedine Zidane. Fcuk. Zutons. Only got one tune though. Zerra One, nah, poor man’s U2. Zero 7 - great chilled sounds for these troubled times. Zac Brown Band are awesome... it’s on this forum, and it’s live!  See you in 26 days time.

ABBA tomorrow?

Suits me. You steam in tomorrow then. I think kick-off time for this sort of thing is 6pm. Gives us time for a pre-match beer. 🙂

7 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

that in all likelihood have been wrapped around the knob of some guy from Dumfries.

Jammy basturt.

(Naw, Calvin Harris, comes the witty reply. Have I edited this quick enough to stop it in its tracks) 🙂

Edited by pozbaird

Call Me Maybe is the best pop song of the last decade, there’s nothing further to discuss with regards to that.

Agree with this.

Catching up a bit - Like A Prayer, Telephone, Shake It Aff.

2 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

After yesterday's row about how exercise outside was irresponsible, and could place an extra strain on the NHS, I decided to do some indoor exercise today...

I dropped a weight disc on my foot and I'm pretty sure I've broken my toes.

I bailed a squat today after losing my balance. Falling over with 110kg on your back is, it turns out, pretty loud.

It's funny how you get used to wee things - at the school gym where I normally train there is a wee mark on the carpet where my left foot goes, and the shadow from the light above tells me when I've hit depth. Didn't have anything like that at home, so totally lost my balance. Luckily the spotter bars done their job.

4 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

After yesterday's row about how exercise outside was irresponsible, and could place an extra strain on the NHS, I decided to do some indoor exercise today...

I dropped a weight disc on my foot and I'm pretty sure I've broken my toes.

See? You were right then.

7 hours ago, WATTOO said:

I can see New York (and the states generally) being an absolute disaster zone due to having moronic leadership and a largely moronic population, however I'd think we also tick both these boxes and probably won't be too far behind them when all's said and done.

It is like watching a car crash in slow motion.

Idiocy from top to bottom.

I dread to think what it will be like in a fortnights time.

26 minutes ago, Merkie84 said:

It is like watching a car crash in slow motion.

Idiocy from top to bottom.

I dread to think what it will be like in a fortnights time.

I haven’t been following much of what’s happening with it in the States. What’s the main issue...aside from it’s Trump...and dumb yanks