Coronavirus (COVID-19)

31 minutes ago, virginton said:

How would £480 per week for a single earner 'not cover the bills'? Try giving your rampant ching habit a rest.

Haha someone from Inverclyde trying to talk about drug habits...your town is crawling with scumbags, crack and smackheads so give me peace!! I've not taken Ching since I was about 23. If you must know my partner works part time and we have young child, I know you won't have this issue as like the rest of your rotten town you're no doubt claiming off of us workers...tink...

Or robbing the 5% of decent folk down there 

Edited by stuartsmfc

2 minutes ago, stuartsmfc said:

Haha someone from Inverclyde trying to talk about drug habits...your town is crawling with scumbags, crack and smackheads so give me peace!! I've not taken Ching since I was about 23. If you must know my partner works part time and we have young child, I know you won't have this issue as like the rest of your rotten town you're no doubt claiming off of us workers...tink

£575 a week max for you. 

Haha someone from Inverclyde trying to talk about drug habits...your town is crawling with scumbags, crack and smackheads so give me peace!! I've not taken Ching since I was about 23. If you must know my partner works part time and we have young child, I know you won't have this issue as like the rest of your rotten town you're no doubt claiming off of us workers...tink
I've two young children and that money you are reduced would sort my household out perfect. I'd be earning more
Swap for a while ?

2 minutes ago, stuartsmfc said:

Yeah greenocks a dive.  but your from paisley ffs .

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I really don’t think we should be comparing ourselves to Italy. They have a large ageing population, a lot of families live together as in kids, parents, grandparents etc. 

Not anymore, they don't.

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Italy was our big hope that this might be a short term thing. f**k

As has been said, the new cases are dropping every day. Sadly deaths are rising, but it looks like self isolation, plus those deaths, is slowly killing the virus off there.

3 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I really don’t think we should be comparing ourselves to Italy. They have a large ageing population, a lot of families live together as in kids, parents, grandparents etc. 

Tbf, we're worse off at the same stage than they were...

ET1FfF2X0AYKvdz.thumb.jpeg.09e664345b6074e2052f547ddc2f2503.jpeg

Spain the only Country worse than us by this stage.