Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Does she have any idea where, or how she might have picked it up?

She lives in London, but she spent most of the last month in Spain - between Madrid and the Canaries - so its from one of those three places. She's a booze sales rep to trade. 

Edited by carpetmonster

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Despite the announcement of business support last week the Scottish government has not put anything in place to facilitate businesses accessing such support.  This will impact not only the business owners but could well impact employees.

Would they not use the UK Gov links etc?

Has there been any other pop star so willing to get their puppies out on a regular basis?  I know Rita Ora loves to set them loose now.  But honestly who can name any of her songs.  Speaking of honest.  That was the name of a film directed by Dave Stewart of Eurthymics fame, which starred some of them from All Saints.  Again puppies were set free.  It's regarded as one of the worst films of all time.  It seemed ok from the few mins I have seen.

6 minutes ago, smpar said:

I don’t get the “how will the police know if it’s my first, second or third jog of the day?” comments. Why is it that many people’s instant reaction to authoritative measure to be ‘how can I get around this one?’

It’s staggering to think of the number of people who will genuinely go out for a second walk, for no other reason than to ‘outwit’ the polis.

Mostly people who yesterday were demanding the army out on the streets with orders to shoot on sight. Just use your fucking common sense, everybody knows what's required and why, minimal movement and social contact

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, smpar said:

I don’t get the “how will the police know if it’s my first, second or third jog of the day?” comments. Why is it that many people’s instant reaction to authoritative measure to be ‘how can I get around this one?’

It’s staggering to think of the number of people who will genuinely go out for a second walk, for no other reason than to ‘outwit’ the polis.

Going to paint the dog a different colour throughout the day. 

Within 10 fucking minutes I was seeing comments like that.

We've finally found the most effective way to make folk in this country exercise - make it illegal! 

Just now, Todd_is_God said:

Would they not use the UK Gov links etc?

Nope it’s been devolved in Scotland.  

The £10k grant to small businesses that are eligible for rates relief is going to be paid automatically in England.  No word as to how it is being handled in Scotland.

1 minute ago, Jamaldo said:

Why do people keep posting a picture of this woman? Who is she? And who gives a f**k?

Honestly, what a shite forum.

She’s a hard, but topped, drive at golf which travels a decent distance, despite a flawed contact between the ball and clubface.

2 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Has there been any other pop star so willing to get their puppies out on a regular basis?  I know Rita Ora loves to set them loose now.  But honestly who can name any of her songs.  Speaking of honest.  That was the name of a film directed by Dave Stewart of Eurthymics fame, which starred some of them from All Saints.  Again puppies were set free.  It's regarded as one of the worst films of all time.  It seemed ok from the few mins I have seen.

Grace Jones. In her 70s and still struggles to keep her top on.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Nope it’s been devolved in Scotland.  

The £10k grant to small businesses that are eligible for rates relief is going to be paid automatically in England.  No word as to how it is being handled in Scotland.

If they haven't said anything, then I would presume it's going to be automated as well.

You know the rules.

Guest Moomintroll
Wonder if my old uncle could go for his daily stroll down to Premier and pick up a paper as normal [emoji848]
He will be fine as the spermgibbons have not yet panic buyed newspapers, anything else though.....