Coronavirus (COVID-19)

4 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I can just imagine all the slimy managers contacting lawyers and hr to ensure that the essential workers come in to make them money while they f**k about at home.

Leaves them open to employees suing them should they get ill though. 

1 minute ago, Lofarl said:

Subsitute for Love is a really good song.  God she looks rough.  I shall remember her in her body of evidence days.  Willam Defoe was a lucky bugger.

Ooft. Even though Defoe's mad jizz faces were quite the put off, I wanked myself silly over that film. It actually hurt the next day.

Just now, bernardblack said:

Madonna’s finest song is 4 minutes ft Justin Timberlake. Fact.

Absolute nonsense. It's barely a tune and she has multiple songs that blow it out of the water.

Would B&Q still be regarded as essential since this includes items and tools that are needed for repairs?

Seems to be Emergency Services, NHS Staff, Teachers, Food Production, Supply & Retail & Pharmaceuticals will be the main ones. Agree that it is an extremely massive grey area as to what is essential, for example, Vets?
In Italy and Spain, as far as I'm aware DIY shops remained open for essential items (tools, replacement showers and the like) but not for garden equipment, wallpaper etc. Vets stayed open in both I'm pretty sure.

46 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I did manage to get it eventually.  The chemist was open from 3.30 - 5.00pm.  They were only letting four people in at a time and locking the door.

Had to wait a while in a queue.  People don't seem to know what a 6 feet radius is.  Lots of people standing together in groups.  Even people standing apart where probably only half the recommended distance.

I'll see about prescription delivery but I seem to remember one of my elderly neighbours telling me you had to pay for it.  Is that the case? 

If chemists are going to be closed most of the day then they are going to have to come up with an alternative system.  You can't have people queuing between extremely restricted hours.

It's free from Lloyds Pharmacy but they might be getting overwhelmed with demands for home delivery at the moment, like the supermarkets. Think they only do it if you have mobility trouble.